Just now, CoopsLaud said:

Does this warning go on babns record?

Think it defo should imo.

thats was a suggestion. Not a warning.

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Lee Wallace of RM

98a82q.jpg

2 minutes ago, RFCKing said:

Oh really? There was me thinking it was punches and kicks. Anyway, McInnes? Yay or nay?

I'm not McInnes.

I'm undecided if he is the man to lead us forward, can see valid reasons for and against him.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

thats was a suggestion. Not a warning.

Should be upgraded to a warning asap.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I'm not McInnes.

I'm undecided if he is the man to lead us forward, can see valid reasons for and against him.

So who would you have as manager? 

RFCwanKing has a small willy

1 hour ago, Morjor said:

Have I missed something with regards to Derek McInnes?? Why is there so much negativity towards him becoming our new manager??

With our Financial Situation as it currently is then there is no way we can afford certain managers that are available. DM has bettered Aberdeen as a football team over the years with a budget that is far less than what he would have at Ibrox. He has a team that ended up far ahead of us last season and are currently ahead of us this season, if he can do that up North then why cannot he do the same with us when he takes over. I read earlier that some don't want him as his team got gubbed by the manky mob a few weeks back 3-0 but two things spring to mind for me. 1. Cellick were on top of their game that night and 2. what have we done recently against the manky mob.

I think it is about time we get real and appoint someone with a proven record within Scotland, someone that knows the Football Club and has Rangers at heart, someone that has regularly improved his team year in year out. That said we have a choice of Derek McInnes, Tommy Wright, Alan Archibald or Neil Lennon.

Answers on a post card please

I think why a lot of fans don’t really want mcinnis is the fact that the situation we are in now we actually need to push the boat out financially and get a manager who is going to get us challenging the scum,most fans know mcinnis isn’t a bad manager but if we do get him for me it basically tells us the board are happy wigh second and maybe a odd cup run.

hate to say it but the scum spent the money and got Brenda and look what he has done,we need to do the same or we will be left years behind them.

mcinnis is the safe option who will get us closer to scum but not enough to challenge unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Me!

Or Arry

Rednapp? Why him?

Just now, RFCKing said:

Rednapp? Why him?

Would get the best out of Kranjcar

1 minute ago, RFCKing said:

Rednapp? Why him?

Always been a fan of him TBH, did very well with spurs IMO and should of got the England job

5 minutes ago, RFCKing said:

So who would you have as manager? 

Martin O'Neill and Paul Lambert.

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Always been a fan of him TBH, did very well with spurs IMO and should of got the England job

No Yids at Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

He's been on a downhill spiral for a while. He did do well at a few clubs. Not sure he'd take us to where we want.

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

He would't have the fight for it. Would probably turn his nose up at "jock" football.

Just now, RFCKing said:

He's been on a downhill spiral for a while. He did do well at a few clubs. Not sure he'd take us to where we want.

Just not had the right club. I think he would do well. Lampard as his no 2 as well

170px-The_Jews_the_world_over_love_liberty_poster.jpg

I like Jews, just not Tottenham Jews..

19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Grass 

Loudens best customer too I bet.

Just not had the right club. I think he would do well. Lampard as his no 2 as well

Not the worst shout to be honest. Isn't Lampard not in the States?

28 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’ll get a taxi to yours and drive you back to mine if you want a fight ya clown.

Just you calm down.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Loudens best customer too I bet.

Not a fan of the louden tbh, the rolls Royce club around the corner from Ibrox is usually decent on a match day tho.

These last two pages are why we shouldn't take any longer than 48hrs to appoint a new manager. We are on day 13 and its a riot in here 

Hurry up DM