Jump to content
MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Not a fan of the louden tbh, the rolls Royce club around the corner from Ibrox is usually decent on a match day tho.

Better class if clentele and they wont grass you up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RFCKing said:

Not the worst shout to be honest. Isn't Lampard not in the States?

No he is back in the UK, he was interviewed with Redknapp the other day with Redknapp saying lampard first coaching job will be the most important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young Bob said:

Better class if clentele and they wont grass you up.

I like the food too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, RFCKing said:

....

:lol:

If he lost 10 players theb replaced them, that would be building a new squad. How many players did he lose last year? Hayes, Jack, McGinn, Taylor? That's 4 individual players. He still had the core of his squad still there. 

Okay then... So even by your own logic you've managed to prove me right and prove yourself wrong :lol: You really are something else.

image.thumb.png.75f3605b70fb5902542f16ad094fcb2f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommorow will be the day number 1690 of McInnes reign at Aberdeen, he's too staunch to move before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Isn't Lampard not in the States?

This confused me a little.

Apparantely the answer might be no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This confused me a little.

Apparantely the answer might be no.

Isn't the answer not yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Isn't the answer not yes?

A double negative, the answer is yes...no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Isn't the answer not yes?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RFCKing said:

In front of a pc? Haha. Funny, whenever I go off here, the people that you say think I'm an arsehole are probably still here. Yet, you say nothing. Seriously, Anderlect are in a mess right now, Club Brugge is ahead of everyone in the league. If you honestly think McInnes is the best we can do, or is better than MPH then you need help and fast. 

i will leave you to live in your own little fantasy world  if i told you my background a.gernd what i have been involved with in football you would see i have probably forgotten more than you will ever learn  but time will tell  if your fantasy manager MPH gets appointed and is a great success then feel free to come back and gloat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Okay then... So even by your own logic you've managed to prove me right and prove yourself wrong :lol: You really are something else.

image.thumb.png.75f3605b70fb5902542f16ad094fcb2f.png

Not all those players where playing for him. Cammy Smith was out on loan, Norris, Mutch and a few more on that list I'm sure never played for Aberdeen last season. He lost a few players and replaced them, hardly a full squad. But you crack on calling 4 to 5 players a squad. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I just dont get the McInnes arguement. He is ok when it comes to stablising Scotlands diddy clubs but Bristol had to sack him in short order before he got them relegated.

He hardly has a great record.

 

To be fair, the only reason they were still in that division to be relegated from was because he saved them the year before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

To be fair, the only reason they were still in that division to be relegated from was because he saved them the year before.

That means his impact was negative in the 2nd season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young Bob said:

That means his impact was negative in the 2nd season.

Well it doesn’t, necessarily, but if you want to black and white your analysis then fire in 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RFCKing said:

Not all those players where playing for him. Cammy Smith was out on loan, Norris, Mutch and a few more on that list I'm sure never played for Aberdeen last season. He lost a few players and replaced them, hardly a full squad. But you crack on calling 4 to 5 players a squad. :lol:

You started by saying 3 players.....it is now 4 or 5.....if you count pawlet that's 5 one more player and that would be half a team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Well it doesn’t, necessarily, but if you want to black and white your analysis then fire in 👍

Well if they were saved only to be relegated is that not a backward step?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Well if they were saved only to be relegated is that not a backward step?

Aye, but it doesn’t necessarily mean it was his fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Aye, but it doesn’t necessarily mean it was his fault.

Thats why teams should sack all the players and keep the managers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Thats why teams should sack all the players and keep the managers.

In some cases aye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Thats why teams should sack all the players and keep the managers.

But you get bad managers, just like you get bad players.

Some players look good under a good manager and bad under a bad manager.

If it's solely the players responsibility and no-one else's, then what's even the point in having a manager? just make BlueAvenger the manager or something then.

In any walk of life the manager is responsible for his teams results at work - doesn't matter if it's a project manager on a building site, a manager in a call centre with targets that need met or a factory manager who needs the workers on his line to get orders out the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You started by saying 3 players.....it is now 4 or 5.....if you count pawlet that's 5 one more player and that would be half a team?

Should check the manuals for building squads to see how many new players are required 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You started by saying 3 players.....it is now 4 or 5.....if you count pawlet that's 5 one more player and that would be half a team?

The lad said McInnes has replaced 3 teams. I disagreed with that. He replaced certain players but he kept the core of his squad. I don't care about Aberdeen. He lost Jack, McGinn. Hayes and Taylor. That is not a full squad and that was my point. McInnes hasn't built 3 squads with Aberdeen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

But you get bad managers, just like you get bad players.

Some players look good under a good manager and bad under a bad manager.

If it's solely the players responsibility and no-one else's, then what's even the point in having a manager? just make BlueAvenger the manager or something then.

In any walk of life the manager is responsible for his teams results at work - doesn't matter if it's a project manager on a building site, a manager in a call centre with targets that need met or a factory manager who needs the workers on his line to get orders out the door.

And why the manager always gets the sack. Just like McInnes. His players underperformed and Pedros have done the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, billscott said:

i will leave you to live in your own little fantasy world  if i told you my background a.gernd what i have been involved with in football you would see i have probably forgotten more than you will ever learn  but time will tell  if your fantasy manager MPH gets appointed and is a great success then feel free to come back and gloat

Decent post, but MPH is far from a fantasy manager, if believed he put forward his cv, a cv which is pretty impressive compared to the touted alternatives. I'm not sure that can be doubted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×