MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

13 minutes ago, OhW said:

“I’m hearing that McInnes is close, but compensation is an issue” Charlie Adam

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/659064/New-Rangers-manager-Derek-McInnes-deal-CLOSE-compensation-issue-Charlie-Adam

Compensation is a issue. Rangers simply pay the release clause and be done with it

Exclusive from Keith Jackass "It's believed during a Séance yesterday with Bill Struth that Derek McInnes is close to a move to the troubled ex-giants"

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Compensation is a issue. Rangers simply pay the release clause and be done with it

That requires money we appear not to have, unless of course NOAL foots the bill.

Just now, backup said:

That requires money we appear not to have, unless of course NOAL foots the bill.

Lost more money running for a taxi tbf.

19 minutes ago, backup said:

You are wrong 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You are wrong 

That’s good to know,we wont be requiring the first tranche of the £4 million loan this month to get to seasons end.

1 minute ago, backup said:

That’s good to know,we wont be requiring the first tranche of the £4 million loan this month to get to seasons end.

wit you said we had no money where we getting 4 million fae? So we have money when required as is already agreed thought so fud! away and spill someone else wi yer pish seriously 

Today looking unlikely again.... Just like yesterday and a week before. It's becoming clear McInnes is just one of many on a list. I've maintained he probably isn't the first choice. I just wonder who the board may be targeting. And Charlie Adam..... :lol:

He knows fuck all like everyone else. I'm hoping the board land us a great manager that nobody can question. Would that be GVB, FDB or someone else?

1 minute ago, RFCKing said:

Today looking unlikely again.... Just like yesterday and a week before. It's becoming clear McInnes is just one of many on a list. I've maintained he probably isn't the first choice. I just wonder who the board may be targeting. And Charlie Adam..... :lol:

He knows fuck all like everyone else. I'm hoping the board land us a great manager that nobody can question. Would that be GVB, FDB or someone else?

You'll be on 24 hr suicide watch  shortly.

You say you'll back him but its clear your waking up everyday and hoping that today is not the day.

That part makes ye sound on the brink of meltdown  rocking back and forth shaking like a shiting dug

I haven't seen you suggest an alternative to DM thats realistic 

Who the fuck would listen to lard arse Charlie

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

wit you said we had no money where we getting 4 million fae? So we have money when required as is already agreed thought so fud! away and spill someone else wi yer pish seriously 

Borrowing money is fine Kirk, it's the paying it back that isn't. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Borrowing money is fine Kirk, it's the paying it back that isn't. 

Borrowing to be put into shares down the line no really the same mate 

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You'll be on 24 hr suicide watch  shortly.

You say you'll back him but its clear your waking up everyday and hoping that today is not the day.

That part makes ye sound on the brink of meltdown  rocking back and forth shaking like a shiting dug

I haven't seen you suggest an alternative to DM thats realistic 

You're way off. If it's McInnes I'll back him, like I've said before but for some reason, you and that other worst cunt who keeps replying to me, don't seem to understand that. 

I've suggested a few managers. Phillip Cocu, GVB, MPH and I can name a few more, managers like ten Hag are up and coming good managers. All are realistic if we have the money to tempt them away. You also have FDB who probably is choking for the job now to rebuild his reputation. I'm only highlighting the pish that is being rumoured about McInnes signing this day, then it's that day then it's next week. People pretending to know something to be relevant. Nobody knows anything, probably 1 to 3 people maybe know something, apart from that it's all pish. 

Like I said, and I've read people now saying the same. If McInnes was the top target, we'd have gone in and got him. According to several people and the RO, Rangers have not moved for anyone, including McInnes. So... What does that mean? It means they're either, still doing their due diligence on other candidates, which means McInnes maybe isn't the top target if we're looking at others. Or.... We're talking to someone but nobody knows about it. But if we was talking ti McInnes we'd know about it because we'd have to talk to the sheep. It's pretty straight forward. I doubted McInnes was the top target and I still doubt it. He's on the list no doubt, but isn't the top target. And I've explained why if you read my post well enough. Hope that helps you 

Whos realistic 

Gio ? 

McInnes ?

Pardew ? 

McLaren ?

Billy Davies ?

Is that pretty much it apart from the Aussie coach and the Belgian. 

Big Sam ruled himself out and Moyes got a job .. 

Could Gio have bern the top target and only now has it leaked or is there someone  noone has heard anything about ?

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Whos realistic 

Gio ? 

McInnes ?

Pardew ? 

McLaren ?

Billy Davies ?

Is that pretty much it apart from the Aussie coach and the Belgian. 

Big Sam ruled himself out and Moyes got a job .. 

Could Gio have bern the top target and only now has it leaked or is there someone  noone has heard anything about ?

Could be. Nobody knows. Wouldn't surprise me if they was trying to land Gio. He's be a good manager for us.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

You tell me where we are getting £4 million from,if you don’t know it is ok to say so,although the accounts say it is NOAL,time will tell.

13 minutes ago, RFCKing said:

You're way off. If it's McInnes I'll back him, like I've said before but for some reason, you and that other worst cunt who keeps replying to me, don't seem to understand that. 

I've suggested a few managers. Phillip Cocu, GVB, MPH and I can name a few more, managers like ten Hag are up and coming good managers. All are realistic if we have the money to tempt them away. You also have FDB who probably is choking for the job now to rebuild his reputation. I'm only highlighting the pish that is being rumoured about McInnes signing this day, then it's that day then it's next week. People pretending to know something to be relevant. Nobody knows anything, probably 1 to 3 people maybe know something, apart from that it's all pish. 

Like I said, and I've read people now saying the same. If McInnes was the top target, we'd have gone in and got him. According to several people and the RO, Rangers have not moved for anyone, including McInnes. So... What does that mean? It means they're either, still doing their due diligence on other candidates, which means McInnes maybe isn't the top target if we're looking at others. Or.... We're talking to someone but nobody knows about it. But if we was talking ti McInnes we'd know about it because we'd have to talk to the sheep. It's pretty straight forward. I doubted McInnes was the top target and I still doubt it. He's on the list no doubt, but isn't the top target. And I've explained why if you read my post well enough. Hope that helps you 

You mentioned 4 managers there 2 of whom have already been rubbished by the club you either dont listen or choose not to listen. Mcinnes will be the next Rangers manager purely because the lack of alternatives as some have been saying.

GVB and MPH are not on the clubs list sky sports told us that the other day

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

You mentioned 4 managers there 2 of whom have already been rubbished by the club you either dont listen or choose not to listen. Mcinnes will be the next Rangers manager purely because the lack of alternatives as some have been saying.

Prove the club rubbished any name. Quotes from the board or it's pish and you clearly are not the one listening. The board have said nothing. Prove otherwise, not the stupid Sky article that clearly knows nothing. Sky had us in talks with McClaren.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

GVB and MPH are not on the clubs list sky sports told us that the other day

Sky said we was going to offer the position to McClaren. Using them As evidence is laughable :lol:

Just now, RFCKing said:

Sky said we was going to offer the position to McClaren. Using the. As evidence is laughable :lol:

1 minute ago, RFCKing said:

Prove the club rubbished any name. Quotes from the board or it's pish and you clearly are not the one listening. The board have said nothing. Prove otherwise, not the stupid Sky article that clearly knows nothing. Sky had us in talks with McClaren.

Says the guy thats using the sunday mail as evidence that MPH wants the job:lol:

lets face it anything that doesn't suit your argument is utter pish in your eyes