MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

:dance:Super Ally when he was Super Ally, he gets the right ache with Laudrup when he is standing on the 6 yard box waiting to tap in his fourth.

Probably pissed off at not getting another goal bonus :winnings:

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Erskine Bridge for the usual suspects if McInnes doesn't happen. Over 200 pages of Del rimming. Funny as fuck.

Suicide is not a joke you cretin

57 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I don’t think the board are trying to stop 10 in a row tbh.

Dont waste it. Its nice to think they have a cunning plan.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I don’t think the board are trying to stop 10 in a row tbh.

Of course they aren't. 

We wouldn't be appointing the fucking Aberdeen manager if they were :lol::megaanguish:

Tbh I thought his comments were a dog at the press more than anyone else.

57 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Of course they aren't. 

We wouldn't be appointing the fucking Aberdeen manager if they were :lol::megaanguish:

Our board should be made to read this thread before they make a decision. Probably all think they should visit pyschiatrists if they did.:lol:

4 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Del rimming :lol:

Be howlin if its not him and very grateful.

Fucking embarassing if I'm honest. Sleverin over mediocrity is so fucking sad and undeserving of this great institution.

57 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Press are only doing their job for a change.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Suicide is not a joke you cretin

Is when you’ve done it, wait... we’ve been here before... :p: 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Of course they aren't. 

That was a low blow to the guts that one!

58 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking embarassing if I'm honest. Sleverin over mediocrity is so fucking sad and undeserving of this great institution.

Can see some folks perspective but anyone who thinks McInnes is an outstanding manager is going to be disappointed. 

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Trying to understand what you mean...

04F5302E-0144-4E02-9418-F812F0A8A609.gif

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Can see some folks perspective but anyone who thinks McInnes is an outstanding manager is going to be disappointed. 

Similarly anyone that thinks we can appoint an outstanding manager is going to be disappointed.

MPH will no doubt be cited if McInnes fails “We should have appointed him” “I told you McInnes was shite” etc.

If MPH or someone of that ilk got the job and he failed how many would be saying “we should have gone safe and got McInnes” “why did we go for another foreign manager: etc.

we’ll never please everyone in the support but when the decision is made its in everyone’s best interest to support them and try not do try to find the path to doom and destruction at every possible junction.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Missing the caravan

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

525031484_1280x720.jpg

57 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Similarly anyone that thinks we can appoint an outstanding manager is going to be disappointed.

MPH will no doubt be cited if McInnes fails “We should have appointed him” “I told you McInnes was shite” etc.

If MPH or someone of that ilk got the job and he failed how many would be saying “we should have gone safe and got McInnes” “why did we go for another foreign manager: etc.

we’ll never please everyone in the support but when the decision is made its in everyone’s best interest to support them and try not do try to find the path to doom and destruction at every possible junction.

Well after this amount of time if it is McInnes then I think we have failed in attempts to find an outstanding candidate.No way was McInnes number one.

On the positive side Murty has found a formation that suits our squad and our players seem to enjoy playing to. Lets hope the new man doesnt meddle.

I wonder if folk were like this when McLeish was appointed.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

There was no massive gap between us and them when he was appointed. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

They were like this when Walter Smith was appointed in 1991 to replace Liverpool bound Souness.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Well after this amount of time if it is McInnes then I think we have failed in attempts to find an outstanding candidate.No way was McInnes number one.

On the positive side Murty has found a formation that suits our squad and our players seem to enjoy playing to. Lets hope the new man doesnt meddle.

I guess we’ll never know who the top targets were. It could have been that they’ve spent weeks to determine who their top target is and ended up with McInnes, or they could have gone after others and McInnes wasn’t the first choice. We just don’t know.

If he is appointed I’d hope all those bashing him get behind him otherwise he’ll never succeed.

As for the team selection I’m sure he’ll have ideas but the good thing is he’s fresh from seeing just how effective McCrorie is in that DM role. It would be foolish to join a new club and just rip everything up but then again he has his own methods and style of play so it would be silly to deviate too much from what he knows and what works for him.

His post match interview was a dig at the media, in no way did I take that as a dig at Rangers, some folk only hear what they want to hear.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There was no massive gap between us and them when he was appointed. 

There was in terms of the league, 

57 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

His post match interview was a dig at the media, in no way did I take that as a dig at Rangers, some folk only hear what they want to hear.

If he is upset with the media doing their job whats he going to be like if he becomes Rangers manager, know what I mean.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Don’t think the internet was quite what it is now.

So many opinions voiced simultaneously rather than with your mates at the game or the pub or at work etc.

You also find you connect with people outside of your social circles who have different opinions and different ways expressing it.

I think there are many similarities between McInnes and McLeish and I dont recall at the time anyone being too vocal for not appointing him but it was different times plus we weren’t stating down the barrel of 10IAR with the scum being unbeaten in 60 odd games so with more pressure comes more desperation and frustration on both sides.