MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye that was Rangers mate, this is 5088

Seeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvccccccccccooooooooooooo!!!

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Does all this mean I waste another day of my life waiting for an announcement ? :megaanguish:

You need to ask?:duh:

9 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate you’re a well respected poster on here but you’ve had one with this 😂

They clearly couldn’t have been in negotiations or about to announce him if we’ve not even been allowed to speak to him as yet! 

Even if we were allowed to speak to him, who’s to say at that point he’d even come. I think he will if it gets to that stage but not out of the realms of possibility there could be a stumbling block with budget/personal terms/coaching staff etc. 

😂😂 we all have them mate. 

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

You need to ask?:duh:

I sat on this thread all day today in anticipation, I hope I don’t waste another one tomorrow :lol:

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Surprised you’ve not heard, he sucked off Tommy Sheridan

Prove it. How hairy was it?

12 minutes ago, writingranger said:

If Aberdeen have refused permission, does that mean we haven't met whatever compensation clause? or are they just being sulky?

Your first stab is 100% correct.

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I sat on this thread all day today in anticipation, I hope I don’t waste another one tomorrow :lol:

Same, my boss was sitting next to me and I'm sure he wasn't impressed with me on my phone all day.

Fuck him :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

prank calling them. Directors all mwi giggling away in the background

Someone pipes up 'Milne yer hooses are shite ya dobber.'

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Same, my boss was sitting next to me and I'm sure he wasn't impressed with me on my phone all day.

Fuck him :lol:

I’m retired m8, I can waste as much time as I want :dance:

Well it appears Rangers have made an offer below the release clause value. So the ball is in DM's court. Does he kick up fuck or accept that he negotiated this value in his contract?

The saga goes on 

24 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

g2ZRy8w.jpg

Brilliant mate :mutley:

About 20 pages ago I predicted that we would bid way below asking price and eventually get Murty on board in early January or something similar. 

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

About 20 pages ago I predicted that we would bid way below asking price and eventually get Murty on board in early January or something similar. 

I remember that. Seems like a lifetime ago ...

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

prank calling them. Directors all mwi giggling away in the background

Did Kevin bridges not Do a sketch about the facepainter that was owed money after admin and he imagined someone in the board room with a face painted like a tiger getting dared to give the chairman a fright:lol:

If your first offer for a house is accepted you've made a cunt of it. Can't really complain about paying 800k for him, then complain bout chancing your arm to get him on the cheap.

56 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think the board have made a concerted effort not to be seen to approach prior to the double header, in order to head off the bad press associated with that.

I agree. I don't think it was in our best interests to stoke those games any further by putting him in charge beforehand. 

Fun and games eh? seems most likely Aberdeen are playing the we tried to keep him game and forcing McInnes to ask to speak to us. We have to have got all our ducks in a row so that he has not opportunity to reject us. I can't see it happening because he has no way of progressing at Aberdeen. he has a chance to be the first Rangers hero for some time on so many fronts - winning the league, ending 7 in a row, progressing in Europe etc. We have not won a top tier trophy for so long, the first one will cause some kind of dam to break (thunder in your ear)

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Can see that he next call with Milne

giphy.gif

goooood afternoon madam. I’m calling from The Sevco.

If you just give me your sort code and bank account details we will wire you the monies directly.

:lol:

I am glad they refused us permission.

McInnes has a decision to make , resign and manage Rangers , or remain at the place he enjoys working and his great friendship with his Chatman. 

I hope we don’t pay anything like £800k for him and his sidekick . 

Well done Rangers , pay these bastards nothing