MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

46 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

What should have been expected was to go get mcinnes in a day after pedro was sacked. I am bitterly disappointed 6 weeks on and its mcinnes tbh. 

Could've done it quicker but it's just important we get it right Imo no matter how long it takes. Looks like we have finally got to the correct decision

It’s as if we have Theresa May involved in the negotiations and so much for waiting for applicants after the sheeps statement.

I’m fkn done with these incompetent arseholes in the boardroom, six weeks where the league was lost and the peados march on. 

DR saying they've rejected £1million and Mcinnes will quit today. We'll need to pay the legal fees as Aberdeen will sue. Milne going to make it as hard as possible for us.

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

DR saying they've rejected £1million and Mcinnes will quit today. We'll need to pay the legal fees as Aberdeen will sue. Milne going to make it as hard as possible for us.

Very interesting 

that tells me (if truth in it with McInnes quitting) that we’ve met the contractual obligations such as the clause and they’re still playing hard ball leaving Derek with no option 

Just read the Record article it’s click bait imo it says he will quit then it’s them saying he’ll have to quit to force the move big difference 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Just read the Record article it’s click bait imo it says he will quit then it’s them saying he’ll have to quit to force the move big difference 

I would hope this is just the formal process and DM has already agreed the deal, but wouldn't surprise me if Aberdeen will play the long game and reject up and above of his release clause

Just now, ricksen_da_best said:

I would hope this is just the formal process and DM has already agreed the deal, but wouldn't surprise me if Aberdeen will play the long game and reject up and above of his release clause

Surely they can’t do that that’s breach of contract and illegal 

I’m not saying McInnes is anything like Neymar but when Barcelona tried to come the cunt with PSG over ignoring the clause they were getting threatened with removal from competition 

And the fact they've publicly released a statement to say they are rejecting is trying to get their fans thinking they are getting one over us. But hopefully it's a conclusion now. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Surely they can’t do that that’s breach of contract and illegal 

I’m not saying McInnes is anything like Neymar but when Barcelona tried to come the cunt with PSG over ignoring the clause they were getting threatened with removal from competition 

I thought 800k was the release clause but today suggesting we need to pay a Million so am not to sure at all mate 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why? because we finally got our act together and performed aptly in 2 games? 

If Rangers show up, even a bad Rangers team, we should still beat Aberdeen - and we did.

This narrative is ridiculous - some people are looking at Aberdeen's performance and not ours and that's even being generous and assuming the speculation about their manager and the manager himself wasn't distracted by the attention. 

It's about what we do, not Aberdeen. As I said, the team finally showed up for a couple of games. 

Correct!!

3 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I thought 800k was the release clause but today suggesting we need to pay a Million so am not to sure at all mate 

My understanding is the extra is for his assistant 

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

My understanding is the extra is for his assistant 

So we are paying to get a fukin tarrier to join us couldnt fukin make it up

As far as I can see its all 'we understand' and 'soutces' but no direct quotes. 

10 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why do snooker tables defy the inflation trends?

£169.99 for a 5ft snooker table back then? Thats like the price of a car today.

Roberts Stores, oh the memories, i got my first Rangers strip in there.

6 minutes ago, Zulu said:

I agree that it’s a pain in the baws, but the managers team is a direct and large part of a managers success. I wouldn’t like to have DM without his staff, even if... one’s a... taig...

Did I really just say that?

9 minutes ago, Zulu said:

I don’t like it either but he’s not the first and he won’t be the last - sadly if you want the man he brings his men too 

I really hope that Aberdeen plummet down the league now, relegation would be great. Horrible cunts. If it were celtic after their manager that wanker Milne would drive him down to porkheid. Their hatred for all things Rangers is evident.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I really hope that Aberdeen plummet down the league now, relegation would be great. Horrible cunts. If it were celtic after their manager that wanker Milne would drive him down to porkheid. Their hatred for all things Rangers is evident.

Sounds good to me

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Get McInnes to fuck 

Who would you have?

4 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Who would you have?

Guessing Preude’homme the magical enigma no cunt heard of 3 weeks ago but can do no wrong now anyway 

6 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Who would you have?

MPH all day long 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Guessing Preude’homme the magical enigma no cunt heard of 3 weeks ago but can do no wrong now anyway 

He’s won things 👍