MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Just waiting to see Blue Avengers post blaming the Rangers board for Derek McInnes resigning! 😂

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I fear for our relationship with Aberdeen after this saga is over

It’s a shame with such a historic relationship- but don’t worry, bridges can be built.

on the other hand, fuck them

7 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Why would sellic need to up their game?

Aberdeen lie down to them constantly.

What exactly is misleading you bud?

Could completely flip that. 

celtic up their game. That's why Aberdeen don't play well. 

Just like celtic up their game against us. 

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

Griffiths looks like two bob in most games, then looks like scoring every time he gets the ball v us, i make you right.

23 minutes ago, Broxi said:

My main concern with McInnes is his transfer dealings. Aberdeen and Rangers have been playing at the same level for the past 2 years and some might even say ability wise we've been equal. But he can't come here and make the same kind of signings he'd make at Aberdeen or just sign his Aberdeen players. He will need to think bigger and look further a field and sign the quality of players that the scum would be signing.

In short, I don't want McInnes' first 5 signings to be McLean, May, Moult, Shinnie and Walker. All fine players, and I'd take Moult and maybe Walker in any case, but he will need to think bigger in the long run than those kind of signings. Hopefully where Mark Allen comes in.

May..? Get him to fuck...

I reckon McInnes will sign Moult and Lewis Morgan in January. Might see McLean as a pre-contract, depends on how much he rates him given he’ll have jack, Dorrans, holt, Pena and McCrorie.

You keep thinking surely it will be done today.

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Morgan was at the San Ghiro last night and is signing a pre-contract at the tarriers!

Ah that’s a shame I think that kid looks really really good. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You keep thinking surely it will be done today.

I'd guess Thursday now. 

15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Morgan was at the San Ghiro last night and is signing a pre-contract at the tarriers!

Well he hasn’t signed shit all yet and if reports of him being a bluenose are true then surely we should be giving him the option of not moving to a paedophile protecting club?

7 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

You could but would it be true?

Do sellic need to try harder or do the sheep just bend over and take it?

Latter for me.

Only raise their game against Rangers imho.

3 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Has he resigned?

A few news outlets are saying he's planning to. 

46 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

To be honest think that’s the main gripe with everyone who doesn’t want him.

It’s a lot of money, if sheep replace him with McLeish or Wright are they any worse off?

That's a good point mate. You could add Billy Davies to that as well because he has more experience too. I'll be happy enough with McInnes as he's a solid character who will end the media circus we generate and knows how to set up a team but I hate the idea of giving that scummy club so much cash.

20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We let him go in 2013. 

Someone from FF says his misses is a relative. He just posted this.

"Spoke to his partner, he was at celtic last week. Rangers have made it clear he’s not in their plans. He’s going back down to forest next week as very keen to link up with Warburton but all failing as Rangers Dont Want him he has no other options up here rather than them" 

4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

You could but would it be true?

Do sellic need to try harder or do the sheep just bend over and take it?

Latter for me.

Only raise their game against Rangers imho.

Well the easier and more popular thing to say is Aberdeen lay down than celtic up their game and play better wouldn't it. 

Has Mcinnes resigned yet? What’s happening?

Just now, Siwel said:

Has Mcinnes resigned yet? What’s happening?

He's definitely not taken training this morning. 

9 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Well he hasn’t signed shit all yet and if reports of him being a bluenose are true then surely we should be giving him the option of not moving to a paedophile protecting club?

Don’t think we were interested bud. Which makes me think what the fuck is Mark Allen up to!!! The boy from Dundee Jack Hendry is on the same boat. 

3 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Well the easier and more popular thing to say is Aberdeen lay down than celtic up their game and play better wouldn't it. 

Is it just you that thinks this isn't the case?

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

We let him go in 2013. 

Someone from FF says his misses is a relative. He just posted this.

"Spoke to his partner, he was at celtic last week. Rangers have made it clear he’s not in their plans. He’s going back down to forest next week as very keen to link up with Warburton but all failing as Rangers Dont Want him he has no other options up here rather than them" 

I think the fact Brenda was talking about him publicly means it’s a cert he’s going to them tbh!

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why? because we finally got our act together and performed aptly in 2 games? 

If Rangers show up, even a bad Rangers team, we should still beat Aberdeen - and we did.

This narrative is ridiculous - some people are looking at Aberdeen's performance and not ours and that's even being generous and assuming the speculation about their manager and the manager himself wasn't distracted by the attention. 

It's about what we do, not Aberdeen. As I said, the team finally showed up for a couple of games. 

Not for the first time, you've misinterpreted the "narrative" . I'm refering to McInnes getting his tactics wrong at both Ibrox and Pittodrie , the later being his biggest mistake where he left his midfield outnumbered despite Rangers diamond being a given on the back of the Ibrox pumping. I'm referring to him forgetting his team before the game 🤣 and I'm referring to his post match analysis where he spoke so much shite the pub i was in burst out laughing. If he was in anyway happy with his team on Sunday then the alarm bells are ringing and the last 30 mins where he couldn't get his team to lay a glove on ten men apart from one dead ball was poor to say the least.

2 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Is it just you that thinks this isn't the case?

That Aberdeen didn't lay down?