MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Hopefully the sheep keep that tarrier cunt Docherty!

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

That Aberdeen didn't lay down? 

Do you think Aberdeen try as hard against sellic as they do against Rangers?

Do results back this up?

33 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I fear for our relationship with Aberdeen after this saga is over

:rofl:

7 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

That Aberdeen didn't lay down? 

Seriously mate, don’t bother with him! He thinks the sheep should be competing at the same level as the old firm & the reason they’re not is down to McInnesn 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Seriously mate, don’t bother with him! He thinks the sheep should be competing at the same level as the old firm & the reason they’re not is down to McInnesn 

Where did I say that?

I think there will be an announcement later today ,that DM is staying at Pittodrie and that is the end of the matter.all hell will break loose in the media and forums and Murty will be made manager tomorrow.

1 hour ago, weeneily said:

The deal was completed over a week ago.

image.png

41 minutes ago, james_85 said:

McInnes has spent £450k in 4 years  at Aberdeen. I would say that his transfer dealings have been good. I would imagine that he would be looking forward to being able to hopefully buy a better quality of player with some transfer funds

Forgive me, when I said my biggest worry is his transfer dealings I didn't mean I thought they were bad in the past. I'm happy appointing McInnes as our manager because I think he's done a tremendous job at Aberdeen. Last few years they've been consistently hitting 2nd place (until this week) and until about 2 weeks ago he was going neck and neck with celtic winning almost every game. I don't have any doubt that McInnes can win SPL games. Against the scum maybe there's a concern but for the rest I'm not worried. Only thing I can think of just now which isn't really a worry, just a thought, is if he can get out the "Aberdeen level of signing" mentality and while there are a couple good players in the Scottish Prem I don't want us to rely on them and just sign 3/4 of his Aberdeen players either.

My point is that Pedro came here with the mentality that he could sign a Portugal international and Euros winner. Just hope McInnes comes and thinks bigger than Aberdeen players. Which I'm sure he will.  

15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Don’t think we were interested bud. Which makes me think what the fuck is Mark Allen up to!!! The boy from Dundee Jack Hendry is on the same boat. 

Both look good players to me. Surprised and a little concerned we're not interested. Especially if one is a Bear. Take it Hendry isn't?

A few on FF are saying that Docherty wants to stay at the sheep/doesn't want to come here. 

Is the general consensus on here that the sheep actually try as hard against sellic as they do us?

To lose 85% of the big games is a frightening stat.

If 8 out of 10 cats prefer whiskas and that is a big plus...

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

A few on FF are saying that Docherty wants to stay at the sheep/doesn't want to come here. 

If that was true then why would he have pied training today with McInnes?

"It's possibly the right time for Derek and certainly the right time for Rangers to appoint Derek," McCoist told BBC Radio Five Live. "He's the majority of fans' choice."

Ally supporting an old pal again , definitely being a little kind there, I'd describe the Rangers fans as being a little underwhelmed. We were hoping for inspiration but sadly will have to settle for perspiration because while I've no doubt Del will not fail for lack of trying i think overhauling the tims will prove to be overwhelming unless he has Sir Walter on speed dial.

8 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

I think there will be an announcement later today ,that DM is staying at Pittodrie and that is the end of the matter.all hell will break loose in the media and forums and Murty will be made manager tomorrow.

Likewise tbh 

Just now, ianferguson said:

"It's possibly the right time for Derek and certainly the right time for Rangers to appoint Derek," McCoist told BBC Radio Five Live. "He's the majority of fans' choice."

Ally supporting an old pal again , definitely being a little kind there, I'd describe the Rangers fans as being a little underwhelmed. We were hoping for inspiration but sadly will have to settle for perspiration because while I've no doubt Del will not fail for lack of trying i think overhauling the tims will prove to be overwhelming unless he has Sir Walter on speed dial.

Nothing to do with havjng Walter on speed dial ffs.

Walter couldn't over haul them either so dont kid yourself. Money is what will see us over haul them and if we don' have it then nothing changes. It' so fucking simple yet folk don't seem to grasp it.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Luther must have been a right heed the baw 

I ask honest questions and don't get honest answers.

Insults the only retorts.

Who is acting more Protestant like?

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

I ask honest questions and don't get honest answers.

Insults the only retorts.

Who is acting more Protestant like?

Hiya x

Only kidden cushy 

3 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

If that was true then why would he have pied training today with McInnes?

A member on there was saying that as of 12 o'clock McInnes and Docherty were both in a meeting with their board and had been all morning. No idea how anyone has heard about what's going on inside the meeting. 

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You are a fenian

:lol:

Dont beat abouut the bush.