MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Just now, plumbGER said:

Want to just shut the fuck up with this patter?

It's a McInnes thread so keep it on topic, you have been warned.

Don't let facts get in the way?

Are you admin?

If no, fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

A few on FF are saying that Docherty wants to stay at the sheep/doesn't want to come here. 

Even better. Hopefully he'll be promoted to manager - he'll do a far worse job that Wright would have. If Murty wants the Assistant Manager job we should offer him it in a heartbeat. If he wants to stay with the youths, I'd be happy with JJ. 

4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

EverywhereWeGo, on 06 Dec 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

The facts are, he's done with us regardless if he gets their job or not. The cunt has shown the biggest lack of respect to us the fans and a club that have backed him. For those saying I hope he stays.. the H** cunt has burnt all bridges here, there has never been a bigger rat in the history of this club than what he has shown us this past month. He's not at training today and neither is Doc, Sheerin and Robson are there. I've seen this with my own eyes and it's backed up with Steven Duff (local reporter) on twitter.

I've always been a McInnes fan, but the moment he did not commit to us with the exact words.. "I'm not interested in that job" his days here were numbered. I'm 38, I love this club, I've gone to games since I was 4 years old...experienced the highs and lows like thousands of others. I despise that dead club, I hate everything they stand for in their short history, I will never accept one of our playing staff or management moving from us to them. Our club and some of the fans are soft as shit at times with attitudes like, "he goes with my best wishes" fuck off.... also that cunt McLean has already told the club he will not be staying, he WILL be signing for them also, he should also never wear our shirt again.

Hahahahahahahaha

Fucking mongo :lol:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

"I despise that dead club,  I hate everything they stand for in their short history" - HAHA! 

Just now, SonOfLuther said:

Are you admin?

If no, fuck off.

You're a fanny mate

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Nothing to do with havjng Walter on speed dial ffs.

Walter couldn't over haul them either so dont kid yourself. Money is what will see us over haul them and if we don' have it then nothing changes. It' so fucking simple yet folk don't seem to grasp it.

Avoiding it.

Deep down, they're thinking McInnes will get us a title and will be disappointed if he doesn't. They just can't say it, because in reality, the guy has no chance and they will be proven wrong.

We will come second again and again, but that won't be down to McKinnes, but down to money. If it's worse than second, they will all just turn on him, because that's what we do, rather than face the reality of our situation.

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

Are you admin?

If no, fuck off.

Facts get in the way of what? You were warned to stay on topic and won't be warned again.

Yes.

No.

7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

EverywhereWeGo, on 06 Dec 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

The facts are, he's done with us regardless if he gets their job or not. The cunt has shown the biggest lack of respect to us the fans and a club that have backed him. For those saying I hope he stays.. the H** cunt has burnt all bridges here, there has never been a bigger rat in the history of this club than what he has shown us this past month. He's not at training today and neither is Doc, Sheerin and Robson are there. I've seen this with my own eyes and it's backed up with Steven Duff (local reporter) on twitter.

I've always been a McInnes fan, but the moment he did not commit to us with the exact words.. "I'm not interested in that job" his days here were numbered. I'm 38, I love this club, I've gone to games since I was 4 years old...experienced the highs and lows like thousands of others. I despise that dead club, I hate everything they stand for in their short history, I will never accept one of our playing staff or management moving from us to them. Our club and some of the fans are soft as shit at times with attitudes like, "he goes with my best wishes" fuck off.... also that cunt McLean has already told the club he will not be staying, he WILL be signing for them also, he should also never wear our shirt again.

Hahahahahahahaha

Post a  link please

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Want to just shut the fuck up with this patter?

It's a McInnes thread so keep it on topic, you have been warned.

Thank fuck you said it. Guy doesn't half go on. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

"I despise that dead club,  I hate everything they stand for in their short history" - HAHA! 

It was a good rant I will give the :wanker: that. :lol:

EverywhereWeGo needs urgent medical attention. 

5 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Are you admin?

If no, fuck off.

I dont think they do. if you wish to continue this discussion then start a topic

Just now, plumbGER said:

Facts get in the way of what? You were warned to stay on topic and won't be warned again.

Yes.

No.

General denial that McInnes team since 2016 and our return to the top flight sees them lose 85% of games against the old firm.

That's a fact and involves McIness, why is it not on topic?

Bottle big games.

That’s him left Aberdeen!!

Here’s the footage..

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'd rather Murty continued his good work with the U20's and JJ was his assistant tbh. 

All things considered I think the loyalty of stepping up when required gives him the edge for me though If he stays in u 20's then its a win win. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was a good rant I will give the :wanker: that. :lol:

Keyboard clearly couldn't keep up with his rage! Love it. 

It's like Funaki from the old wrestling days going against Undertaker and Kane... Aye but he loses 85% of his matches.

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Keyboard clearly couldn't keep up with his rage! Love it. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

It's like Funaki from the old wrestling days going against Undertaker and Kane... Aye but he loses 85% of his matches.

Wrestling is for homos.

1 hour ago, Ryan_1 said:

How people can suggest Derek McInnes is 'scraping the bottom of the barrel' is absolutely beyond me. 

People may not fancy him or think he has what it takes but come on he's got the best CV since Walter that we've had.

Been the outstanding manager in the country outside Rodgers for the last 4 years on a considerably less budget than Rodgers. Took Aberdeen as far as anyone could have taken them and now he's earned a chance at a higher level in a league he knows inside out. 

Some absolute weapons in here.  

Best CV since Walter. 😂😂😂

Weapon indeed. 

9 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Are you admin?

If no, fuck off.

SonOfLuther

First and last warning, Seamus, play nicely or face the consequences.

4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Wrestling is for homos.

I am a homo and you give me the fear. 

3 hours ago, soulboy said:

When did Ally hold a poll as to who we want as manager I must have missed it. I must be in the minority then according to Ally as I don't want DM

He probably asked Jim White.