MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Yes a lot think that but again legally a company cannot withhold any money due  

Another one aswell is that I've joined a few companies before who you realise are no good from the start and you think because they've trained you on some sites when you got started and issued you with uniform, they'll take the cost of that back if you leave what you thinks too soon.

4 hours ago, piperpete said:

To what tune ?

With classic lyrics like those I don’t think you need a tune to get the message across! 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Another one aswell is that I've joined a few companies before who you realise are no good from the start and you think because they've trained you on some sites when you got started and issued you with uniform, they'll take the cost of that back if you leave what you thinks too soon.

That’s why this is taking so long. Derek is refusing to pay for his tracksuit.

Murty has earned the right to lead the team on Saturday.  Hopefully with a victory and he can savour the win with the Ibrox crowd. 

6 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

It's quite.

Incredible.

That Kris.

Managed to type.

The same way.

He talks.

It's almost like.

A journalist.

Has asked him

A paid for question.

And.

Is listening to him and.

Has just typed out his comments.

Word.

For.

Word.

The standard of Scottish sports journalism is honestly so bad it's unreal, no wonder the decent ones go to London for work because the Record, Evening Times and Sun are so bad I wouldn't even consider wiping my arse with them.

Agree. I don't think he actually writes these himself 

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Haven’t seen it on this thread m8

The comments will be good :lol:

8 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Was probably somewhere in the last 349 pages of this behemoth.

Im sure it was someone on here who made it.

Duncan shearers interview In the record coupled with the authors tears are absolutely tremendous 

17 minutes ago, Jamie29 said:

Im sure it was someone on here who made it.

before anyone says how fucking sad , I googled Rangers media with the url to the site, gave me a link to his content and voila.

actually still a little sad :wanker:

Chris Jack saying it will be up to McInnes if he's in the dugout for Saturday or not. 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Just there now mate?

You've taken your time 

Lol no mate been there a while ago,I’ve never seen something so simple drag out for so long.

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Chris Jack saying it will be up to McInnes if he's in the dugout for Saturday or not. 

He should be in the dug out to keep the run going.

Murty quite rightly has had a lot of credit last week however i'd prefer him to go back to the U20's on a high, rather than another Hamilton or Dundee happening. 

We've a bigger chance of winning the game with DM in charge.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

You'd certainly hope so.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

He should be in the dug out to keep the run going.

Murty quite rightly has had a lot of credit last week however i'd prefer him to go back to the U20's on a high, rather than another Hamilton or Dundee happening. 

I think it probably will be Murty but its whether or not McInnes chooses to sit in the stand or the dugout.

If he's announced today and meets the players tomorrow I imagine he'll be in the dugout alongside Murty.

14 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Lol no mate been there a while ago,I’ve never seen something so simple drag out for so long.

These things are never as simple as they seem. 

12 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I think it probably will be Murty but its whether or not McInnes chooses to sit in the stand or the dugout.

If he's announced today and meets the players tomorrow I imagine he'll be in the dugout alongside Murty.

14 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

You'd certainly hope so.

Another thing to think of he probably looks at Saturday as a easier game. Get a win under his belt before going Easter road on Wed.

I wonder if he will be at training this morning and do they have a press conference today for the match on Friday? 

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Another thing to think of he probably looks at Saturday as a easier game. Get a win under his belt before going Easter road on Wed.

Good point.

I thought it would be too close to the game to have him in charge and it may still be but he knows the team having played against us, no doubt watched and scouted us so it’s not like Pedro coming in who didn’t know anything.

Also if JJ is still in the mix he’ll be able to bridge any gaps from old to new.

I see the logic in a win under his belt going to Easter Road but provided he gets a couple of training sessions before the game there’s the new manager syndrome that would kick in and see us get a win 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Agree. I don't think he actually writes these himself 

Definitely.

Not.

All dictated to a friendly journo. On the BBC website you usually see the column pieces with a wee disclaimer bit at the end like 'Cliff Lazarenko was talking to the BBC's Finbar O'Nosash', but the Scottish sports press think we're less likely to read it if they put that in, so they kid on barely literate mongos like Boyd, Sutton and Ferguson actually write their own columns. It's just stupid.

One thing that's actually been quite refreshing about this whole appointing a manager debacle is seeing the press fill their pages with complete shite, because they don't know what's happening and no leaks have really come out until the last couple of days - long may that continue because they've made themselves look extremely foolish through this whole period.

3 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Definitely.

Not.

All dictated to a friendly journo. On the BBC website you usually see the column pieces with a wee disclaimer bit at the end like 'Cliff Lazarenko was talking to the BBC's Finbar O'Nosash', but the Scottish sports press think we're less likely to read it if they put that in, so they kid on barely illiterate mongos like Boyd, Sutton, Ferguson actually write their own columns. It's just stupid.

One thing that's actually been quite refreshing about this whole appointing a manager debacle is seeing the press fill their pages with complete shite, because they don't know what's happening and no leaks have really come out until the last couple of days - long may that continue because they've made themselves look extremely foolish through this whole period.

Lol you said hole period 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Lol you said period 

Actually, that piece was dictated to and typed by the Evening Times chief sports writer Chris Jack, so you can blame him.

Pure_Quality was speaking to heraldscotland.com's Chris Jack.