MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Massive shock news due tomorrow pm the poster Dan Deacon for more info as I don't have clearance to disclose the information. 

:lol:

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Massive shock news due tomorrow pm the poster Dan Deacon for more info as I don't have clearance to disclose the information. 

I only PM people who know how to play Fifa. 

So, no.

35 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Good point.

I thought it would be too close to the game to have him in charge and it may still be but he knows the team having played against us, no doubt watched and scouted us so it’s not like Pedro coming in who didn’t know anything.

Also if JJ is still in the mix he’ll be able to bridge any gaps from old to new.

Picture the scene, Murty takes charge against Ross County, wins and breaks the 3 in a row shite. 

McInnes goes to Easter Road and gets beat, after two defeats on bounce to Murty. He's only heaping masses of pressure on and you know this place will go into meltdown especially with the ones who aren't convinced in first place.

He has to take charge of the Ross County game. And win.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Last Christmas by Wham

Don’t know it. I will song it to the Nothern lights tune

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Agree. I don't think he actually writes these himself 

I particularly love it when they start a sentence with "listen", or "look"... as if they are down the fuckin pub talking to a mate

Ferguson's articles are criminal for it. Written as if your average punter is incapable of reading and understanding a well composed long-form article. Instead of providing substance, let's just bring the language down to the lowest common fucking denominator, throw a few pseudo controversial quote grenades in there, and serve it up to the public. 

its fucking embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, Cobham said:

With classic lyrics like those I don’t think you need a tune to get the message across! 

If a writer has taken his time to write such an outstanding lyric surely we should have the decency to give it our full gusto

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

I particularly love it when they start a sentence with "listen", or "look"... as if they are down the fuckin pub talking to a mate

Ferguson's articles are criminal for it. Written as if your average punter is incapable of reading and understanding a well composed long-form article. Instead of providing substance, let's just bring the language down to the lowest common fucking denominator, throw a few pseudo controversial quote grenades in there, and serve it up to the public. 

its fucking embarrassing. 

I googled that and doubt i'll be the last.

29 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

:cushy just fucking shaking his head gif:

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

I googled that and doubt i'll be the last.

:lol:

I just hope he has enough  about him to know getting turned over with the mhanks was quite alright up there but  we will not accept it with the same attitude.

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

These things are never as simple as they seem. 

Aye especially when Rangers are involved.

3 minutes ago, Zulu said:

I just hope he has enough  about him to know getting turned over with the mhanks was quite alright up there but  we will not accept it with the same attitude.

Kinda the whole point of getting said “Rangers Man” in as the manager because they get it.

Mark McGhee to address the media this afternoon ahead of Aberdeen's trip to Dundee on Friday. 

Sidney Govou to address the media this afternoon ahead of Derek McInnes' trip to Ibrox on Friday. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

What am I meant to be reading on it? Just a load of jobless fenians talking about Rangers?

Sounds like RM

28 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Picture the scene, Murty takes charge against Ross County, wins and breaks the 3 in a row shite. 

McInnes goes to Easter Road and gets beat, after two defeats on bounce to Murty. He's only heaping masses of pressure on and you know this place will go into meltdown especially with the ones who aren't convinced in first place.

He has to take charge of the Ross County game. And win.

Isn’t there a good number of Rangers managers that haven’t won their 1st game in charge though?  

Oh ya fucker, some of these cunts are absolute zoomers.

pocrawredToday, 08:11 AM

280 users at 08.08. Not bad you H** cunts, what’s wrong? Shit the bed or something. Is there truth in the H** players signed a disclaimer not to report when wages not paid in time? Surely that’s against all employment laws? McInnes would be mad to go to ibroke but.... He’s made his bed....

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Oh ya fucker, some of these cunts are absolute zoomers.

pocrawredToday, 08:11 AM

280 users at 08.08. Not bad you H** cunts, what’s wrong? Shit the bed or something. Is there truth in the H** players signed a disclaimer not to report when wages not paid in time? Surely that’s against all employment laws? McInnes would be mad to go to ibroke but.... He’s made his bed....

Lmao I love the way they just make stuff up :lol: