MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

If McInnes is staying manager of Aberdeen I hope we go for MPH who was my first choice. However if McInnes is turning us down I think we’ll be going for an even lower quality of manager. Wouldn’t surprise me if we went for Wright.

I'd like to hear his reasons. Would guess it'd be something like our board refusing to let his team come with him or him not wanting to work with DoF?

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Good? So much for he would walk to here. If this is true then it tells us quite a lot about where are right now. There is nothing good about this.

There is plenty good about this Mcinnes is bang average i didn't want him before the 2 games and after them i wanted him even less. Mcinnes wasn't the guy to take us forward we would of either of stagnated or got worse.

Just now, Muz333 said:

If McInnes is stating manager I hope we go for MPH who was my first choice. However if McInnes is turning us down I think we’ll be going for an even lower quality of manager. Wouldn’t surprise me if we went for Wright.

Wrong

Just now, K.A.I said:

We don’t know the full ins and outs here he could be staying because Aberdeen are sticking to their guns and he’s got too much respect for them to resign 

but if it’s due to our board not giving him assurances or the funds he needs I’d support a protest against them for the first time and I’d svtually go this time 

Really? I think we can guess that we haven't been an attraction for him. That alone speaks for itself.

1 minute ago, Muz333 said:

If McInnes is stating manager I hope we go for MPH who was my first choice. However if McInnes is turning us down I think we’ll be going for an even lower quality of manager. Wouldn’t surprise me if we went for Wright.

Honestly would of picked wright first anyway but i highly doubt we will go for him.

The incompetence and shambolic work from this Board is diafuckingbolical :duh:

Just now, Potdog said:

There is plenty good about this Mcinnes is bang average i didn't want him before the 2 games and after them i wanted him even less. Mcinnes wasn't the guy to take us forward we would of either of stagnated or got worse.

Neither did I, but the club wanted him, and in that context he appeared to have turned us down. If you think we are going to get someone better now then you are more optimistic than me.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Really? I think we can guess that we haven't been an attraction for him. That alone speaks for itself.

He wouldn’t have not took training, not took a press conference and been in talks with Milne were he not interested let’s get real 

I’ll wait until Eskbank confirms he’s knocked us back tbh!

Its ok though lads, we got rid of that bastard ashley

I was pretty lukewarm about him, but I am also surprised he has decided to stay at Aberdeen.

Just now, K.A.I said:

He wouldn’t have not took training, not took a press conference and been in talks with Milne were he not interested let’s get real 

You're missing the point completely, and your post about missing training for two days in a row when they have a match tomorrow only highlights that. 

:lol: Ffs.

So do we hate him instead now?

Not disappointed in the slightest if true!

have never thought of him as anything but an average manager.

think we've missed a bullet to be honest

Just now, chris182 said:

Hahahahha

Strange thing to laugh about ?

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

You're missing the point completely, and your post about missing training for two days in a row when they have a match tomorrow only highlights that. 

What’s the point I’m missing then im all ears ...