MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Oafft fucking hell thats the ultimate embarrassment that is 

It's a piss take, right and tell the truth, because this cannot be happening to us.

Although not convinced by McInnes, I was getting my head round to him coming and hoping he would do it for us.

Now tell me it's not true, as I won't be gloating over it if it is, as there is something seriously wrong behind the scenes for him not to come. Money whatever, it isn't good.

Just now, simplythebest said:

Whether you wanted McInnes or not I don't see how anyone couldn't be worried if he's turned us down to stay in a job where their support seems to have turned against him before he even went

What state must we be in?

Exactly, and whether many of us wanted him or not is irrelevant to your point.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Anyone else reporting this but STV ??

BBC aswell. Hes not coming.

Sort of glad as I think the compo is too much. We're not exactly strapped with cash. Still embarrassing that it took us this long to approach him and then get knocked back.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Usual folk on here shouting the odds when nothing was confirmed. Oh well. 

Murtys job then.

Hopefully fucking not

So another 6 weeks or is it murty’s gig now.

Board can’t even entice Aberdeen manager here FFS what chance did we have of de boer, allardyce or eve MPH.

He's won 1 in 6 league games and they've got a hard game at Dundee tomorrow so if he loses that the sheepshaggers will be putting him under immense pressure. Keep Murty in charge and if we still want Mcinnes then we might get him for free in a few weeks.

A fucking embarrassment from top to bottom if this is true. If anyone needed a wake up call that we're a shell of a shell of the football club we were, there it is. Rid fucking neck.

This is going to get really interesting now - I feel the pressure on the board that will hit them will make their positions untenable 

Just now, chris182 said:

Hopefully fucking not

Agreed mate but no chance anyone else is getting the job now.

I like Murty but I'll be seriously deflated if he gets the job. 

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I don't get this Embarassing thing. We approached him and if he turned us down then that's up to him.

not a fan of the board but they can't make up someone's mind for them.

You dont get how the length of time its taken, the way we've handled it, and the fact that an aberdeen manager, who by the way is also a former player and a fan of the club, turned us down is embarrassing? Really?

Our entire club is a fuckin embarrassment, and the worst of it is last week at an open Q&A our "chairman" was asked what school he went to, and if we could look at reducing how many tims come to Ibrox to watch them shafting us! 

We're a fuckin joke, its getting stupid now. 

The only obvious one now is that they will appoint Alex McLeish. Murty is not ready, we know that much. This is a huge set back, and that we have arrived here after six weeks is horrendous.