MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Well I guess that puts the theory of him throwing the double header games to bed.....unless this was the plan and we then agree tomorrow but honestly I think the board have just fucked it again.

If we can't entice a former Rangers player, and fan, to the club as manager, shut the fucking doors. The game is over.

Honestly have no idea why some of you are getting upset about mcinnes not being our manager.... for fuck sake he gets pumped off celtic all the time and our youth coach pumped him with one of our worst ever sqauds. Why would you want this guy in control?

I’m more worried to why he’s turned it down. What the fucks he seen that’s scared him off?

Shambles for us as usual - but the sheep who've been wishing death on DM will be turning their opinions round now

Just now, KingKirk said:

Thats a riddy lets face it tho he got schooled by a caretaker  

fucking hell kirk you've been wanking him off for weeks now

Didn't want him in first place. Done fuck all 

Murty should be given job showed him up last week.

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

But according to the agents on Twitter it was a done deal 3 year deal 

Aye the amount of cunts ITK said it was done were ridiculous. 👎🏻

Where are all the muppets who were proclaiming its a done deal and that he'd walk to Ibrox for the job? Bunch of absolutely clueless guffys. 

And fuck DM, he should never have been given this opportunity in the first place. 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Well I guess that puts the theory of him throwing the double header games to bed.....unless this was the plan and we then agree tomorrow but honestly I think the board have just fucked it again.

How is this the boards fault? "Derek do you want the job?" "Nah sorry" "No derek your fucking doing it" 

Is this how you think it works?

so what about all these itk cunts who said it was a done deal?  they talk some amount of pish

Just now, Potdog said:

Honestly have no idea why some of you are getting upset about mcinnes not being our manager.... for fuck sake he gets pumped off celtic all the time and our youth coach pumped him with one of our worst ever sqauds. Why would you want this guy in control?

Because it’s been 6 weeks since we sacked our last and that Board have humiliated the Club once again. How the fuck aren’t you upset?

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I've said it for a few weeks but this would be choice.

I think the board will stick with murty though tbh, which is embarrassing, as it's the cheap option.

The statement will say otherwise but if they wanted murty they could have given him it from the day Pedro was sacked.

I don't want McLeish, but I can see this board having no option. I would be interested if McInnes is alone in having turned us down as well. This asks questions about what is going on at this club and may even throw the last eight months in a new light.

What an absolute embarrassment. I'd like to know the reasons for knocking us back? We couldn't afford the fee? Unhappy with finances available. It's a sad state of affairs when a born and bred bluenose knocks back the opportunity to manage his boyhood heroes. We're a shambles.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I wasn't keen on him but it's farcical we can't attract the sheep manager. 

Shambolic 

this.

I was lukewarm to him, but the fact McInnes sees the sheep as a better proposition is a testament to the inadequacy of our board. This is with the assumption that its mcInnes who has decided to walk away, rather than our board. His demands may have been ridiculous.

Just now, B1872 said:

Aye the amount of cunts ITK said it was done were ridiculous. 👎🏻

Aye the usual wankers who knew he was coming :lol:

What if he wanted more wages than we think he is worth and that's why he's pied us? I'm sure we'll get some limited info but the sheeps fans will be loving this