MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

2 hours ago, Potdog said:

Honestly have no idea why some of you are getting upset about mcinnes not being our manager.... for fuck sake he gets pumped off celtic all the time and our youth coach pumped him with one of our worst ever sqauds. Why would you want this guy in control?

Fucking brilliant news for me 

Hope he stays in sheepland 

Working with too many beggars  and sheep have messed with his head

He is no bear 

Just now, Potdog said:

Honestly have no idea why some of you are getting upset about mcinnes not being our manager.... for fuck sake he gets pumped off celtic all the time and our youth coach pumped him with one of our worst ever sqauds. Why would you want this guy in control?

It's not so much that it's McInnes, although I would have been happy with him.

The problem is we can't entice a manager from an inferior team, with an inferior budget, who is a supporter of our club to manage our club. That suggests there are problems.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

6 weeks to be knocked back. It’ll be another 6 weeks before we have a manager

I admire your optimism. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Aye the amount of cunts ITK said it was done were ridiculous. 👎🏻

Tbf no cunt saw this coming.somethings happened in the last couple of hours.

As long as it isn’t Murty. I love the guy and don’t want him to become a scapegoat and have his potential ruined.

Wait 6 weeks to make an official approach on somebody who was available to start with and get patched, riddy of a club at times.

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sounds like Derek McInnes will be forever associated with defication.

Looks like it has just hit the fan😂

Decision he will come to regret. Oh well can see murty getting it until end of season 

10 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I don't get how you don't get it

Looks like we've been turned down by the Aberdeen manager, one of our own supposedly. 

Exactly says more about McInnes tbh.

last week 50000 at Ibrox he's there in the dugout. He could've had that every second week.

Obviously doesn't believe he's good enough.

Looks terrible for our Board.

Separately, has McInnes burnt his bridges with us by choosing the sheep over us? Is he one of them now?

Forty two days to get the knockback from McInnes it's like getting a knockback from Susan Boyle at the Dancing.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Where are all the muppets who were proclaiming its a done deal and that he'd walk to Ibrox for the job? Bunch of absolutely clueless guffys. 

And fuck DM, he should never have been given this opportunity in the first place. 

Im one of these muppets and if you must know Graeme Park told everyone Andrew Smilie, Alex Rae etc that McInnes would be the next manager - what more of a source could you ask for? 

I’d reign it in if I were you and save your muppet calling for the cunts like Park who are running our club and making a rip roaring cunt of it 

The saddest thing about all of this is that this will feel like a Cup win to those cunts :lol:

Just now, Essandoh said:

Because it’s been 6 weeks since we sacked our last and that Board have humiliated the Club once again. How the fuck aren’t you upset?

Because i wouldn't be upset about derek fucking mcinnes the guy's completely average. Everyone here is talking about the board being "Embarrassing" The biggest embarrassment is the fact that fans are acting like mcinnes was in anyway a coup for us.....Fuck murty could take us right now and finish second.

mods/ admin please lock this it's utterly embarrassing that he's said no

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

What if he wanted more wages than we think he is worth and that's why he's pied us? I'm sure we'll get some limited info but the sheeps fans will be loving this

see at the moment everybody has just assumed he has knocked us back. But what if his demands were simply unreasonable?

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

I don’t believe he has elected to stay. I think he’s been told he’s not going.

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Exactly says more about McInnes tbh.

last week 50000 at Ibrox he's there in the dugout. He could've had that every second week.

Obviously doesn't believe he's good enough.

Or more likely the board have offered him a packet of crisps as his wage and a fiver for January. 

fucking embarrassment. What a riddy. Derek fucking mcinnes has telt us to jog on, for Aberdeen, shut the big hoose doon, were finished. 

I am happy if his news is correct , let’s give Murty till the January window and see who becomes available .

McInnes should never have been given this opportunity - his record against them is shocking . 

He will never get the opportunity in his lifetime to manage a club near the size of Rangers .

1 minute ago, Potdog said:

How is this the boards fault? "Derek do you want the job?" "Nah sorry" "No derek your fucking doing it" 

Is this how you think it works?

I think it works in the case of the board offering a package: wages, transfer budget, wage budget, expectations.

McInnes has looked at that and said no thanks. It’s speculation at this point but my guess is he wasn’t being given the funds to make transfers and was expected to win the league within 3 years.

Or do you think it just works along the lines of the board say you want the job and he says yes no questions asked?