MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

People thinking we're going to get Preud'Homme :lol:

Wake up FFS. The board couldn't persuade McInnes, the fucking Aberdeen manager, to come. Fuck knows where we go from here.

What a shambles. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

What if he wanted more wages than we think he is worth and that's why he's pied us? I'm sure we'll get some limited info but the sheeps fans will be loving this

Aye they’ll be quickly deleting all their fuck DM posts as we speak :lol:

4 minutes ago, Potdog said:

Honestly have no idea why some of you are getting upset about mcinnes not being our manager.... for fuck sake he gets pumped off celtic all the time and our youth coach pumped him with one of our worst ever sqauds. Why would you want this guy in control?

Outstanding way to miss the whole point. 

Very worrying!! 

If McInnes knocks us back, despite doing everything to avoid saying he wasn’t interested, why has he now turned us down?

please tell me our board havent used McInnes as a stalking horse when Mcliesh had the job all along....

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Graeme Murty can’t take the job for fucksake. He’s managed like 12 games. Can we really be that fucking foolish?

Get that board so far to fuck. 6 weeks for that. Scum bastards.

This all day long. 

Murty the board's bailout. Get the rats out that Board room

Murty til the end of the season now? Would much rather that than an emergency afterthought appointment.

It's no surprise at all, turned down Sunderland because the board were unstable, can't imagine king could offer any assurance at all!

Embarrassing that any manager thinks his career is better staying at a team like Aberdeen

Wasn't my first choice but that's not the point, if the board wanted him they should have made sure they got him

Wonder if we’ll release anything or just keep quiet still and leave the fans hanging for weeks to come.

2 minutes ago, frazer89 said:

i take it the sheep fans like him again?

Hope he’s not been on their forums, from the things folk on here have been posting!!

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

this.

I was lukewarm to him, but the fact McInnes sees the sheep as a better proposition is a testament to the inadequacy of our board. This is with the assumption that its mcInnes who has decided to walk away, rather than our board. His demands may have been ridiculous.

Let's face it, whether we wanted him or not McInnes knew the score about what it would take for him to do well here. I don't think it's wide of the mark for him to believe he wouldn't get the resources to do that. That would be very worrying.

Are people sane? Can’t wait for an unproven youth coach turned caretaker manager to boss the January transfer window.

Something has happened in the last few hours I'd love to know what exactly

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Im one of these muppets and if you must know Graeme Park told everyone Andrew Smilie, Alex Rae etc that McInnes would be the next manager - what more of a source could you ask for? 

I’d reign it in if I were you and save your muppet calling for the cunts like Park who are running our club and making a rip roaring cunt of it 

That Graeme Park is a fucking moron. Main instigator in the Pedro appointment, going round telling everyone mcinnes is joining...some record that. 

Don't think anyone seen that coming

Some Aberdeen fans are looking awffy retarded now 

If McInnes is staying he's knocked us back. If he wanted to go, he would be going regardless of Aberdeen's wishes.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Tbf no cunt saw this coming.somethings happened in the last couple of hours.

Sheep have released a statement saying he’s knocked us back! 

A bluenose turning us down ffs, because

1. We've no money

2.the length of time we waited to go for him

3. Director of football ,not needed

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

fucking embarrassment. What a riddy. Derek fucking mcinnes has telt us to jog on, for Aberdeen, shut the big hoose doon, were finished. 

Bit ott