MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Need to know what he was offered, but if he doesn't want to come, fuck him. 

Going by the sheep statement that we never even got the chance to officially speak to him

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Not too gutted tbh, while I wanted either him or Preud'homme a lot of fans were split on him.

Get Preud'homme now you cunts.

Aye we're defo going to go out and get a manager who's had success everywhere he's been after being told to bolt by McInnes :lol:

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Who though? We have been turned down by Derek McInnes. For all he wouldn't have been my pick, I never thought I'd see that day.

Look at it logically.  This time yesterday McInnes would likely have been a target for their support, and now they are trying to make him sound like a messiah.  They are releasing statements to sweeten up their supporters because they've had nothing else to lavish up for the past 10 days.

He was a shite candidate who (imo) done NOTHING to show he was capable of brining success here, and I will hold my judgement on this one until we as a club make a statement too (if we do).  I believe compo was the problem but that is my opinion only.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Who really is there we could go for?

McCann at Dundee

MPH?? Funding would be an issue

Just don't see where it goes.

Murty for me has the PC and MW about him. Two steps forward one back 

Yeah, the list on Sky Bet is dreadfully uninspiring. I think it probably should be McLeish until the end of the season? I'm not even convinced as I type that tbh. I think we need an experienced manager to get the best out of this team and he probably fits the bill. 

2 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

This is the 2nd time this year DM has shat it at the last minute when offered a bigger job with better wages.

Sunderland might be baws but turning down a job in the Championship with a massive wage increase tells you all you need to know about the guys small club mentality.

To be fair Sunderland are an absolute shambles, guaranteed to have only lasted a few months. Why take them when he could potentially get a more stable championship team?

1 minute ago, Potdog said:

The reaction off some of our fans you would think we lost out on SAF or mourinho

I think it’s more to do with not being able to entice the Aberdeen manager here.  Can you imagine back when we appointed McLeish from hibs if we made an approach and ge turned us down? That’s what’s getting to me.

I think McInnes could have done well here but it’s not to be so we move on......to what though? McLeish or Davies :britney:

suspect Murty will be the man til end of the season

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Aye we're defo going to go out and get a manager who's had success everywhere he's been after being told to bolt by McInnes :lol:

A man can dream!

Unfucking real. He isn't necessarily the answer to our problems but ffs we are fucked if we can't even get him.

I understand some people may think it's a good thing...but that doesn't make us any less of a laughing stock.

Some cunt came on here earlier and said he was worried it was gonna fall through because it was taking so long and every cunt gave him dogs abuse :lol: 

Very happy with this news didn’t want him and don’t rate him! Would rather have Murty til end of season and see how he gets on

As much as I wonder about the issues behind the scenes (finances/transfer budgets), also wonder about how much of an influence working under Mark Allen had on his decision.

He was never coming lol. When we last spoke to him he says he wouldn't take the job if Rangers ever came from him

Hope Santa doesn't bring me that body warmer I asked for now.

We’re a disgrace and if we end up with Murty or McLeish, then something big must happen to dethrone this bunch of incompetent losers with the blazers.

Just now, kanjo said:

Look at it logically.  This time yesterday McInnes would likely have been a target for their support, and now they are trying to make him sound like a messiah.  They are releasing statements to sweeten up their supporters because they've had nothing else to lavish up for the past 10 days.

He was a shite candidate who (imo) done NOTHING to show he was capable of brining success here, and I will hold my judgement on this one until we as a club make a statement too (if we do).  I believe compo was the problem but that is my opinion only.

I don't see any good coming from this, unlike you. We have been turned down, after going public. This is no longer about McInnes, this is about us.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Even if all that's correct why six weeks to get to this point?

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

Right bye bye McInnes.

King get yer money oot and get us Bilic pronto ya fucking fuckwit.

There is no money