MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Look at it logically.  This time yesterday McInnes would likely have been a target for their support, and now they are trying to make him sound like a messiah.  They are releasing statements to sweeten up their supporters because they've had nothing else to lavish up for the past 10 days.

He was a shite candidate who (imo) done NOTHING to show he was capable of brining success here, and I will hold my judgement on this one until we as a club make a statement too (if we do).  I believe compo was the problem but that is my opinion only.

You obviously have more faith than me, I can’t see them saying anything tbh

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha this is absolutely nothing to do with McInnes mentality. He’s a Rangers fan and played with us during one of our greatest ever eras. 

This lies right at the foot of the boardroom and they should be hounded out of Ibrox tonight. If not they should be fucking shot on Saturday. 

Robertson running Rangers Football Club? Get tae fuck

He's obviously NOT a Rangers man if he thinks sticking with the sheep are a better option. If he was a true Rangers man he would walk over broken glass to be gaffer.

He did the same with Sunderland courted them for weeks then shat it at the last minute.

See when you look back and listen to Sheerin saying he was in constant dialogue about training etc what were we expecting like?

3 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Going by the sheep statement that we never even got the chance to officially speak to him

Are you reading the same statement? It says after a couple of days consideration he’s decided to stay 

The Aberdeen statement reads that McInnes has had time to think and he’s decided to stay at Aberdeen.

It looks as though we haven’t had any dialogue at all with him. 

Fuck knows though

Just now, FlashHarryForrester said:

Right are we going for our real first choice 

John Jack Ross.

Young manager, Tactically aware, good background and knows Scottish football 

Oh fuck off :lol:

Is this honestly how far standards have dropped? Christ almighty.

We can spin this on McInnes all we want, the fact is that this shambolic board have created a club that can’t even draw a fucking ex-bear. Takes them over 6 weeks to be shot down after 2 days of dialogue. 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

A man can dream!

True. Robertson, King and a firing squad would do me at the moment. 

Just now, Albertz 78 said:

He's obviously NOT a Rangers man if he thinks sticking with the sheep are a better option. If he was a true Rangers man he would walk over broken glass to be gaffer.

He did the same with Sunderland courted them for weeks then shat it at the last minute.

Walk over broken glass to work with a bunch of chancing incompetent fucking wanks? Walk over broken glass to be promised the earth and given 20p to spend in January? 

Its career suicide working with these dirty bastards

3 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Going by the sheep statement that we never even got the chance to officially speak to him

I was wondering that, you would at least want to know whats what, maybe a case of shitebaggery from DMc?

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Some cunt came on here earlier and said he was worried it was gonna fall through because it was taking so long and every cunt gave him dogs abuse :lol: 

Going by the sheep statement I think he's been persuaded to stay by Milne.

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

No big loss, saved ourselves £1 million quid. Murty is doing a decent job, best to take our time and get the right man.

Take our time :lol: 

We've already been without a manager for 6 weeks for fuck sake

Do cunts that want Murty actually got to games FS? Well I do and I was at the home game against Hamilton and up at Dundee the following week!! Murty staying in charge is zero ambition and settling for fucking mediocrity. May as well give the tarriers 10 just now FS!

11 minutes ago, frazer89 said:

position untenable apparently

So you’d think!

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Should we go for Mark mcghee now?

Him and strachan. 

Maybe cunts will wake up to these fucking clown running our club now .

lambias and co negligence here but the blazer chasers say nothing