MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Just now, AlCapone said:

It’s everything to to with assurances and funds

If he didnt speak to us how did could we assure him of anything?

Best of luck Del , sadly by the time you've grown a set of balls you'll be bottom of our list rather than top by default.

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

Jesus Christ

Whether fans wanted McInnes or not and may didn't, it's a sorry state of affairs when someone, a Rangers man chooses to stay at Aberdeen than become the main man at Rangers

Alex Ferguson was the last one to knock us back for the sheep.

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

From milnes statement it appears that the board never actually got the chance to speak to him, so as much as this should have been done loads quicker that in itself is hardly their fault. 

Of course they have spoke 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How do you know McInnes wanted a million quid?

AGREED - TOTAL BULLSHIT, TIM, SHEEP, FENIAN, TIMMIGRANT, IRA INITIATED 

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Point being the board failed to get their man  but personally speaking I'm not overly dissapointed.

Even if you think McInnes is the worst manager imaginable the process has been a complete shambles, if this has happened after a week or two then fair enough but we're now approaching 7 weeks

7 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

Is it possible weve told him his wee taig assistant isnt part of the deal n hes refused it on that basis?

No chance. This is football people we are talking about. They would throw any cunt under the bus to get what they want and their own way.

The people who were in the know about McInnes definitely coming to Ibrox also seem to be in the know that he turned us down because of the money for the playing budget. Going by tonight's statement though, he didn't even get into talks with us. He just preferred to play safe with a wee club. Knows his limitations. 

Milne says he gave DM time to think about the approach and this was the outcome? So we went we asked and he didn't want it.

Did this board really want DM ?

Lordy, never expected that. Ive been on here like others saying I was far from sure that I really thought he was the right man, but lets be in no doubt getting knocked back by the likes of him is a serious red neck.

Mcinnes clearly lacks ambition and desire and will be happy too settle for a worse team in a shite league.

Maybe he just didn't fancy it in case he made an arse of it, either way a clear lack of ambition.

We dodged a bullet but our board are nothing short of a fuckan shambles and somethings got to give soon.

Anyway fuck the shitebag, close and delete this thread and move on.

23 minutes ago, five stars said:

No big loss, saved ourselves £1 million quid. Murty is doing a decent job, best to take our time and get the right man.

Six weeks not long enough no?

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Alex Ferguson was the last one to knock us back for the sheep.

Alex Ferguson won a European Trophy and league Titles.  DM won a league cup.

-A- league cup.  One.  The kind of cup we would traditionally celebrate for a day and move on to the bigger stuff.  Comparing him to Ferguson is a total injustice lol

5 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Wheres all the roasters wi the Del patter and the McInnes profile pictures gone??

You've got a cheek to have a go at anycunt, is Weiss still coming?

Did Rangers even get to talk to him ? 

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Told everyone he had the club then Green got it.

Did he honestly? Fucking hell. 

The more I hear about him the more it sounds like he's a real problem in our club. Appalling decision making. 

Handstands when Murty gets us 55

I wouldn't be surprised if there is still another twist to this sorry tale. Time will tell. as for me I'm away to get on with my life, I'm spending far too much time over this shite of a circus.

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Best of luck Del , sadly by the time you've grown a set of balls you'll be bottom of our list rather than top by default.

Should never be near any list associated with Rangers ever again.