MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

I'm dreading who we go for now absolutely dreading it. 

If we don't announce Murty as permanent manager before the County game and he loses...

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Where is the ITK done deal cunts? @gogzy they should have their rep reset

They were ITK though - we now also know this board is officially dysfunctional

Ive learned a lot today 

Just now, simplythebest said:

And you don't think indirect back ground talking goes on in football?

Milne has said he told DM to go away and think about it? what point between yesterday and now can we have a face 2 face with him? BBC sportsound just said he was frustrated  at how long its took thats played a major part in his decision 

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

tbh we have no idea what's happened,  talks may have broken down after it looking like it was settled.

Our board is a fucking shambles. 

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The board are arseholes no debate there but I'd like to hear it from McInnes himself why he turned the job down.

He won't say much I'd imagine especially with sheep fans to win back

He said after speaking to his family he made up his mind.

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I’m here and stand by what I was told - something has happened past few hours - a right curve ball 

I’m really struggling to get my head round this. Why would he want to stay at Aberdeen? He’s taken them as far as he can. Once we get our act together (if we ever fucking do) he’s only ever going to finish third at best. They don’t have a great budget. Shite training facilities, I know there’s a new stadium on the horizon but won’t be for years yet. He’s supposedly a Rangers man so this should be the biggest honour beyond playing for us, which he’s already done. All of those things make me think, we should really be worrying about our current position more than we probably think if we can’t attract the fucking Aberdeen manager. Shambolic is not even the word. 

5 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Yes new left winger and replacement for Niko

Well, he'll no be anywhere near us soon

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Told everyone he had the club then Green got it.

Was that him or his dad?

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

People need to consider why he said no - if anyone thinks he’s had no contact with our board and just suddenly decided to stay put then their heads reside in bubble gum Forrest in the land of magic 

there’s a reason he’s said no and it’s not because he’s decided he loves Aberdeen more than he initially thought - some people need to get their heads out their arses and into the real world 

King wasn't slow in releasing a detailed statement with his version of events when Warburton went. So I expect similar here rather than just have Aberdeen's vanilla statement to speculate on.

Feel good factor of last week is totally gone

Fucking scunnered 

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Personally I don't think we've learned anything new about the board through this new manager search and weren't going to anyway - it comes as no surprise.

They were incompetent before the process, during the process and will continue to fuck things up after the candidate is selected. 

I don't think anyone truly believed they'd have things sorted professionally and efficiently and if they did think so they're deluded.

I'm just glad McInnes isn't the man but it's worrying who King and co will move for now.

We will be wishing it was when these clowns hire someone. 

Whos going to accept it when we can't attract a Rangers fan managing the sheep?

we are fucked and will be for the foreseeable unless we as fans chase these cunts out the door.

5 minutes ago, hummington said:

Fine - let's move on. 

And.........go after who? 

Any reputable target would bodyswerve this position now 

And before this board try and make any excuses, he was their preferred candidate, they may not have said so but everyone and their granny knew it.

They sat on their hands for months did nothing.

Meanwhile we remain manager less and have to go back to the job centre.

18 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Apparently decided not to speak to us, so nothing to do with assurances, funds etc.

really?

Just now, gogzy said:

tbh we have no idea what's happened,  talks may have broken down after it looking like it was settled.

Our board is a fucking shambles. 

Can we not follow normal protocol and just close the thread - just another managerial candidate that didn't materialise.

For once I won't criticise the board for the DM fiasco. Apart from the length of time taken to get any action I really believe DMs bottle has crashed big time. When he realised what it all means he obviously doesn't fancy it so better we found uout now rather than later.

Did any of the Rangers board say they had approached the sheep.

Did any of the Rangers Board say they wanted DM as manager.

But we seem to want to believe everything the sheep and Milne say. Again really sticks in my throat to say this but our anger should not be aimed at our board. It should be aimed at the sheep, their hair challenged chairman and an ex Ranger player whose bollocks shrivelled up when he thought he might be the manager of our great club. Fuck him.

I assume there is still a shortlist to speak to ( there had bloody better be) of which DM was just one and maybe not even the favourite. I'll hold my fire until I see who they want to appoint but I wish they would get a move on.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We did not speak with DM mate thats clear in the statement 

At least the 2 of us have read this and understand that we did not speak with him, as the sheep refused permission.

But, clearly everyone else associated with Rangers is to blame because the mystic meg brigade on this site are wrong.

Just now, 10pshortof17pound said:

Can we not follow normal protocol and just close the thread - just another managerial candidate that didn't materialise.

I'm giving it a bit in case we get a statement.  But yeah. this will be locked later.  No point in locking it now, this is going to be discussed for a while.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The board should be dragged out the directors box on Saturday. 

Aye but member the Easdales n aht, were awrite. 

Fuck up

Last time I sat near directors box cunts were sitting on there hands while I was giving it double barrel the home support are so timid they really need to grow a pair and I dont mean those SOS guys talking for us.

It should be passed round social media and forums all those who want to show the board they are useless then before the game be at main door they need told and we deserve an explenation as to this 6weeks of fucking aboutery.

Just now, minstral said:

He said after speaking to his family he made up his mind.

Yip I still think if he wanted it he would of had to resign. Thats where its failed IMO