MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Personally think he has shat it. Doesn't have the balls to take it on. He knows his level. 

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

It's shown the board are even worse than even a lot of their detractors thought

When it comes to it mate I think you'll believe McInnes would have been a lesser evil than whatever we're going to end up with

That's the worry mate definitely. Every chance the board go into panic mode now and appoint someone like McLeish or Billy Davies and as I've said before I'd obviously rather McInnes over them but that isn't exactly saying much for him.

Murty or McLeish it’ll be lol. 

That’s the board basically said to me, thanks for the £800 ma man, the past 6 weeks are us trying our absolute best and to really get value for money were giving it to the unders 20 boss and letting them walk to another treble. 

Building bridges but

3 minutes ago, Trueblue1968 said:

that is a sore one for us. onwards and upwards though

Its only a sore one if you believe all the fuckin zoomers saying DM would walk through broken glass to Ibrox.believe me, this was never the case .there was always the distinct possibility his loyalty to Milne in particular would see him staying at Aberdeen .we set ourselves up for some fuckin ridicule with stupid predictions and rumours and when it all goes tits up we end up a laughing stock

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Houston 

Close enough

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

According to his statement. 

Of course according to ITK's who had it as a done deal he's been in talks for weeks! I know who i'm believing right now.

Has he fuck been in talks for weeks! 

Some cunts have been saying on here since last Friday ‘it’s a done deal’. Worst cunts. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Are you naive enough to think there's been no contact at all? That's not how football works

Who's to say Milne hasn't said to Mcinnes we will not accept any offer from Rangers and if you want to go you need to resign 

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Lesson right there mate, believe no cunt until it's a done deal, just when you think this board have reached rock bottom they fuck up beyond belief.

Lesson learned alright mate even when you hear a Rangers director say something it can be a bigger lie than you first imagine 

23 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Wheres all the roasters wi the Del patter and the McInnes profile pictures gone??

Can’t imagine where ya fucking idiot

11 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

McInnes has bottled it,we move on and hopefully get someone in who can handle the pressure at a big club.

That's exactly it.  He has a pipe and slippers at Aberdeen and their fans don't give a fuck if they win anything. He is under no pressure at all at Aberdeen and has taken the easy option. He has shit it as he knows the demands of the fans at our club.

i did think he would be a good choice to be honest........but fuck him.

Murty will see us through until we find another  candidate.

4 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

According to his statement. 

Of course according to ITK's who had it as a done deal he's been in talks for weeks! I know who i'm believing right now.

his statement says nothing of the kind

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Admin - lock this thread, it's been flogged to death.

Why? People are obviously going to want to talk about it

Just now, ronniemca said:

Its only a sore one if you believe all the fuckin zoomers saying DM would walk through broken glass to Ibrox.believe me, this was never the case .there was always the distinct possibility his loyalty to Milne in particular would see him staying at Aberdeen .we set ourselves up for some fuckin ridicule with stupid predictions and rumours and when it all goes tits up we end up a laughing stock

It’s a sore one because we have a board that took seven weeks to make a move only to be turned down. 

Its an embarrassment. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

People are just using this to deflect from the embarrassment. All that does is protect the imbeciles in charge which is the absolute worst thing we can do now

Those head in the sand wanks are complicit in it all 

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Admin - lock this thread, it's been flogged to death.

we shall do it later. i think its worth discussing at the moment and some more info may shed some light on whats happened - at the moment we are all guessing

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

Is anybody going to accept the job now knowing they werent first choice??

Of course they will ffs.

Reads like he's not officially spoke to us.

Wonder if he's shat it?

Either way his position looks untenable with the sheep and we look fucking pathetic again.

Still we are in second. We need to make sure we kick on starting with Saturday 

Just now, saltire266 said:

Is anybody going to accept the job now knowing they werent first choice??

Going to be hard now