MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Just now, cushynumber said:

its starting to read that way a little. How strange. 

He hasn't spoke to us that much is clear. He didn't want to resign because his relationship with Milne. He has shat it  

I'd feel sorry for Murty if he gets the job tbh, could kill his coaching career before it's even really begun

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Wtf has happened ? Went for a kip on couch and just woke up. Has he patched us?

After taking 2 days to think he has decided to stay

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Murty is not a manager :duh:

No manager would want the job. The job is toxic. Too many delusional people thinking we could attract any sort of big candidate.

McInnes, McClaren and so on being linked say it all. Murty and McLeish are about the extent of our options.

Murty managed our best result of the season against celtic. Both Warburton and Caixinha got fucking tore a new one.

If Murty doesn't get the job until the end of the season to steady the ship then we're fucked. Fans are really started to getting tired of this pish.

Just now, KingKirk said:

He hasn't spoke to us that much is clear. He didn't want to resign because his relationship with Milne. He has shat it  

Where have you read he’s not spoken to us. I think that’s bollocks mate. 

Two separate issues for me.

The time it took Rangers to make an offer to McInnes was a joke and the board are fucking amateurs.

I don't think McInnes has the bottle for a big club like Rangers.

19 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

I’m astonished this hasn’t went through, hopefully we get a club statement 

don`t hold your breath mate :huh: not with this board

28 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

If he didnt speak to us how did could we assure him of anything?

You honestly saying that over 5 weeks his agents haven’t made contact with a representative of the board? Seriously, tell me you don’t believe that? 

31 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

So six weeks and the guy decided he didn't even want to speak to us officially in the end?

This just gets better

If he didn't even want to talk that's a different matter.

His mistake, he'll not get a second chance that's for sure.

He's clearly not up to the challenge. It's for the better he turned us down - he doesn't have the character to manage this club and succeed. He's comfortable managing little Aberdeen where being slightly better than mediocre is acceptable, it's no great loss to us. Here's just hoping the Board break a habit of a lifetime and actually have a plan B...

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We did not speak with DM mate thats clear in the statement 

We did speak to his agent, going back weeks 

The length of time taken by the board has been utterly pathetic. Even if Mcinnes has shat it at the last minute or he can't leave his boyfriend Milne, the handling of this by our board has been totally unacceptable.

With regard to the appointment of Mcinnes, or lack thereof I'm not too bothered to be honest. He's a solid option. He seemed a safe logical choice but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Depending on what comes out over the next few days though he may have burned his bridges with us forever. Some sheep aren't too keen on him either!

The big concern is where we go from here. On the one hand, we don't need a knee-jerk reaction appointment but at the same time we can't afford to wait a further 6 weeks or more. The board have some serious questions to answer and must be held accountable for their handling of this shambles. We deserve full clarity and transparency. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Where have you read he’s not spoken to us. I think that’s bollocks mate. 

We haven't been given permission to speak to him mate. 

35 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Wheres all the roasters wi the Del patter and the McInnes profile pictures gone??

All at the airport waiting on Weiss arriving ya tit.

6 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Is anybody going to accept the job now knowing they werent first choice??

Danger is that someone who is absolutely desperate (eg McLeish) might take it. Best plan might be to let Murty run with it for a few months, until some new candidates emerge. 

2 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

No manager would want the job. The job is toxic. Too many delusional people thinking we could attract any sort of big candidate.

McInnes, McClaren and so on being linked say it all. Murty and McLeish are about the extent of our options.

Murty managed our best result of the season against celtic. Both Warburton and Caixinha got fucking tore a new one.

If Murty doesn't get the job until the end of the season to steady the ship then we're fucked. Fans are really started to getting tired of this pish.

He also got beat off Dundee and Hamilton in the last few weeks.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Big eck, Billy Davies. It will be either one of them now.

Hope it’s not one of the cunts that was on the dole the board deemed not suitable if he has principles he might tells us too fuck off as well.

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

am I the only one that finds this hilarious 

Aye, the club looking like spastics again is really hilarious, get a fucking grip

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

Probably, 7 weeks and failure to entice aberdeen’s manager looking like another 7 weeks of speculation and no movement to end up with McLeish or Davies,

Fucking hilarious indeed.

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You honestly saying that over 5 weeks his agents haven’t made contact with a representative of the board? Seriously, tell me you don’t believe that? 

So you telling me as fact that has happened?

If not bottom line no-one knows whats went on and everything over the last five weeks has been complete guess work by everyone claiming to be ITK.

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Probably not.

i don't find it funny though, I find it soul destroying personally. Seeing the club I grew up with run like a back street brothel is horrible.

it really doesn't feel like my club anymore