MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

am I the only one that finds this hilarious 

Scum

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt we spoke with his agent KK, this will be about how much he was getting to spend on players mainly IMO, he will know what is required to overtake the tarriers. 

Maybe so but to get the job he'd need to resign mate going by the press yesterday Something he didn't want to do 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Apparently, we couldn't afford compensation or wages 

I don't believe they would have made the formal approach if that was the case

DM has totally fucked his managerial career now as which chairman of any club will come in for him now. He's turned Sunderland and now us down nobody will risk him turning them down as well. 

When his shite team finishes 4th this season knives will be out for him and he'll have nowhere to go.

3 minutes ago, stampyurie said:

I feel for the poor bastards that humped the money on 1/3 odds now. Couple a pooree bears right now unless we go back with a better deal

6/4 on Murty looks a solid bet! He’s already had 6 games, 8 by the middle of next week! Only needs 10 games to be classed as the next permanent manager!!

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Every one of the board members were voted in 98% and upwards

Work that one out

True, but 28% of shareholders never even bothered voting. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He was aloud 2 days to think about it and decided no. IMO that is because to get the job he would need to resign 

He’s had weeks to think about it, contact was made weeks ago with his agent. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

This x 100%. 

I am waiting for the RO to come out telling us that Derek is a wanker. 

I’ve read and re-red all the statements again (flipped flopped a little) but keep coming back to the point of view that you don’t miss taking training, miss your match presser, sit in talks for 2 days with Milne just to suddenly decide you like it at Aberdeen or it’s down to family - no way, I’m simply not having it 

Until someone provides me with something better I feel the board hasn’t handled this well and failed to attract him 

10 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Have a play on the motorway ffs

8 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Where's the stability at the club? What's the plan? The ambition? The players need something to fight for.

Get a good manager in, then we'll be stable. 

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

People need to consider why he said no - if anyone thinks he’s had no contact with our board and just suddenly decided to stay put then their heads reside in bubble gum Forrest in the land of magic 

there’s a reason he’s said no and it’s not because he’s decided he loves Aberdeen more than he initially thought - some people need to get their heads out their arses and into the real world 

The only evidence we have is that he never spoke with the board, if you're correct and he did speak with the board and never liked what he heard then it surely wouldn't have went as far as a formal offer.

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Don't lock it gogzy , delete the fuckin thing 

might yet do that :lol:

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

DM has totally fucked his managerial career now as which chairman of any club will come in for him now. He's turn ed Sunderland and now us down nobody will risk him turning them down as well. 

When his shite team finishes 4th this season knives will be out for him and he'll have nowhere to go.

He is a serial bottler. Bottled the chance he had in England at Bristol. Bottled the chance of a move to Sunderland. Bottled most of the big games for Aberdeen, including seven in a row against celtic and two in a week against us. Bottled the chance to manage the biggest club in the country, for whom he played. Immediately, we have a problem, but in the long run we are better off without this guy. 

Of course the board have made a cunt of it! Why is it even up for debate?

They are fuckin hopeless from day one and still bungling along now.

Useless cunts

3 minutes ago, soulboy said:

DM has totally fucked his managerial career now as which chairman of any club will come in for him now. He's turned Sunderland and now us down nobody will risk him turning them down as well. 

Utter shite. More likely he would fuck his career coming to ibrox. We are a third rate club in a backwater of a league carrying £23 million of debt l

This is really disappointing. He wasn’t my first choice but, over the last few weeks, I’ve completely come round to the idea. I don’t know who the people saying “good” or “relieved” think we’ll get now. I’ll tell you this: it won’t be some ‘best kept secret in management’ guy from the continent - it’ll be someone totally mediocre or under-experienced from Scotland who makes McInnes look like Guardiola. Also, you can just fucking bet that the boss had no contingency in place, so brace yourselves for another fortnight of waiting.

A fucking joke.

13 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Sometimes you've just got to laugh. We'd all be in some state if not. 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Apparently, we couldn't afford compensation or wages 

Highly doubtful

if rumours are true he's on about £12k a week and his asst £6k. Well within our budget

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

6/4 on Murty looks a solid bet! He’s already had 6 games, 8 by the middle of next week! Only needs 10 games to be classed as the next permanent manager!!

Be careful mate, might be 10 games after you've placed your bet! so would still need him to be in charge till after the new year if thats the case, id double check

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

The only evidence we have is that he never spoke with the board, if you're correct and he did speak with the board and never liked what he heard then it surely wouldn't have went as far as a formal offer.

He said HE never spoke to the club, his agent has for weeks 

It seems to be that DM does not like DOF''s.  Not bothered myself. I think he lacks confidence in his ability to handle really big job.