MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Billy Davies beckons :anguish:

That's bleach added to tomorrow's shopping list then. 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Nah it’s 10 competitive matches all in, hence why the odds have come right down on him! And will continue to do so as the weeks go on regardless of wether he is announced as the being interim for the season or not! 

its a cracking bet at that then! might have a wee punt myself

Just now, BlueThunder said:

An embarrassment.

No, not the knock-back. He can do what the hell he wants.

I mean the folk on here who are desperate to turn this into the worst thing ever. It’s quite laughable.

It’s fucking horrendous mate. You’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

An embarrassment.

No, not the knock-back. He can do what the hell he wants.

I mean the folk on here who are desperate to turn this into the worst thing ever. It’s quite laughable.

Never mind DM ,IT'S THE BOARD PEOPLE ARE RAGING WITH 

Absolutely hyped for Traynor/ Rangers Observers blog.

”Derek Mcinnes, never wanted him in first place”

37CFF906-EA58-4AA1-A6B6-3E69623D0EFB.gif

Shockin, it's like being offered a job at Goldman Sachs and choosing to remain at Airdrie Savings Bank.

6 minutes ago, murzo said:

Does anyone think that it’s not over with McInnes yet and could still become the new manager? 

We obviously didn’t match the release clause as we were denied official talks with him by Aberdeen. Match the release clause and It’s all down to McInnes, or is it totally dead in the water.

Dead parrot, I would say. Nailed to the perch. 

4 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

I voted, but as an individual shareholder it makes little difference against the block votes (including the tame fans group ...)

That’s a fair point. However, 28% not voting is a big number that potentially could 8nfluence an outcome. That said, it appears a normal amount when reviewed over past AGM voting numbers. 

I'm struggling to understand why there wasn't this much outrage when it became apparent that a guy who's done the grand total of fuck all in football became our #1 target for the job... 

He's proven time and time again that he's a bottle merchant, there's no denying that now after turning down Sunderland and ourselves. 

@JukeBoxJohn nailed it earlier, McInnes has shat himself.

For once and this is the part that amazes me, I don't think we can blame the board here as it's looking likely that there were no talks between us and McInnes whatsoever. 

Where we can get pissed off at is the fact they were chasing him in the first place :headwall:

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Never mind DM ,IT'S THE BOARD PEOPLE ARE RAGING WITH 

Too true 6 weeks of shit, shite and poo with an appointment.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’ve read and re-red all the statements again (flipped flopped a little) but keep coming back to the point of view that you don’t miss taking training, miss your match presser, sit in talks for 2 days with Milne just to suddenly decide you like it at Aberdeen or it’s down to family - no way, I’m simply not having it 

Until someone provides me with something better I feel the board hasn’t handled this well and failed to attract him 

Your default position 😂, if he were the man for the job he would've needed little persuasion. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I can guarantee you he will. We are in a state but minus a 10 men last half hour have absolute bossed his side twice in 4 days. We were at a low ebb and blew them away.

Might not be under this board. Might no even be in 5 year. But we will kick on. He may never 

Guess we'll need to see mate, I'm maybe being dramatic just now but this is all never ending

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

It’s fucking horrendous mate. You’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

Haha. I seriously couldn’t give a toss. I didn’t want him in but would happily have backed him. He didn’t want to come. Fine, we move on.

I didn’t know what’s worse: the reaction in here or the sheepshaggers earlier.

The board took too long to make a move but ultimately it was up to him. We’ll find someone else.

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Do you think his problem was leaving the sheep or joining Rangers.

Joining Rangers, why would he?

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Your default position 😂, if he were the man for the job he would've needed little persuasion. 

Whereas your default position is never criticise the board ever 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Haha. I seriously couldn’t give a toss. I didn’t want him in but would happily have backed him. He didn’t want to come. Fine, we move on.

I didn’t know what’s worse: the reaction in here or the sheepshaggers earlier.

The board took too long to make a move but ultimately it was up to him. We’ll find someone else.

The board made contact with him weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Bluenose88 said:

That’s a fair point. However, 28% not voting is a big number that potentially could 8nfluence an outcome. That said, it appears a normal amount when reviewed over past AGM voting numbers. 

Yes, it's a fair percentage right enough. You wonder why shareholders don't bother.