MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thank fuck, his win % as aberdeen gaffer while we have been in disarray is rotten, and he's likely shat it from the big job, 

Good fucking shit if he never gets our job, you should never get a second chance at managing us after knocking us back

His record for them is anything but rotten ffs.

On 05/12/2017 at 20:43, Siam69 said:

@Siwel and @Gustav are gonna have to do some apologising to @backup when Billy Davies is appointed on Friday :tu:

So, this Friday or next Friday, that's the only unknown :tu:

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He is meant to have a house at 500k if he sees out this year of his contract .

Robbie Neilson is our man:mutley:

Our board couldn’t attract Robbie Coltrane 

He turned us down because the higher management within our club are a fucking mess with no idea or plan. They are making things up day by day and hour by hour. These clowns will, mark my words, take us to the dogs again.

Just now, bluenoz said:

400 pages and counting and we come away empty handed........

Like my MSN attempts to shag lassies

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Robbie Neilson would be my plan b tbh 

I think you better stop nominating managers as you'll put the hex on them.

Tell us you don't want Neilson and I'm all ears.

:thumbsup:

Ye know suhin ave got better things to do than give a fuck about these snake bastards that run our club. Fucked about all week when ave got better things to do hoping they’d do something right and they can’t even attract the Aberdeen manager. 

Sack the fucking board please

Just now, weejoseph said:

Surely no one believes for 1 minute McInnes has knocked it back to stay up there due to “unfinished business”. What worries me is what he actually knows? There must be some reason for a die hard to knock back their once in a lifetime dream job. 

Ps anyone who thinks McInnes or a representative of his hasn’t spoken to anyone from Rangers is off their heads. 

You mean they believe in the tooth fairy

Just now, simplythebest said:

KingKirk never ceases to amaze

If he's not bipolar then I'm King Billy

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye , Is Dave King even in the Country ,come to think about it 

Naw as soon as DM said No everyone of the board members phones went off "operation find hole and duck"

34 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Offer at least one better...

An actual Manager

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It has nothing to do with ambition, its all about bottle, he hasnt got any, 

It certainly looks like that, he is in a comfort zone up there with little or no grief or hassle, the grief and hassle are what the brave thrive on.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

He turned us down because the higher management within our club are a fucking mess with no idea or plan. They are making things up day by day and hour by hour. These clowns will, mark my words, take us to the dogs again.

I wanted him as manager but he IMO would of needed to resign to take the job he wasn't willing to do so clearly so we go again 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I certainly don’t know, but it isn’t as if McInnes was the only candidate available.

I don’t care if it takes another 6 weeks. I really don’t. 

He isn’t the only one that’s already been sounded out, that’s for sure. Why on Earth would any decent manager accept it?

Only thing I'm bothered about is we now look weak because of this whole thing

But I didn't want McInnes from the start, he's mediocre to say the least, Murty had a bit of imagination and showed him up twice within 4 days.

We're in safe hands at the moment with Murty, no need to rush or pay over the odds for someone

The reason we don't have a manager is that no cunt anywhere near worth their salt will come and work for the cowboys who are running the show at ibrox. We haven't got a manager bexause no cunt wants the fucking job. Simple as.

Board should get to fuck aswell regardless of if this plays into our hands, nothing more than a happy accident that could’ve easily have left us 4th or 5th and far worse off.

no wonder the playing squad is filled with indecision and spinelessness when they cunts are in charge.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I wanted him as manager but he IMO would of needed to resign to take the job he wasn't willing to do so clearly so we go again 

I believe if he resigned he would have personally been liable for the £1 million pay off to Aberdeen. I’m sure Mr King told him he would pony up.....

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I certainly don’t know, but it isn’t as if McInnes was the only candidate available.

I don’t care if it takes another 6 weeks. I really don’t. 

Another 6 weeks for what though? The only other people that have been seriously talked about are McLeish and the Preuddhome guy and that was weeks ago, it's not as if we've been interviewing a big impressive list of candidates

As I said earlier I think you'll find McInnes would have been the lesser of the evils even if you weren't impressed

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Only thing I'm bothered about is we now look weak because of this whole thing

But I didn't want McInnes from the start, he's mediocre to say the least, Murty had a bit of imagination and showed him up twice within 4 days.

We're in safe hands at the moment with Murty, no need to rush or pay over the odds for someone

He’s very mediocre.... and we can’t even attract him....,