MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I've believed from near the beginning that the board were not unanimous behind appointing McInnes. I'm not sure how this has played out in the past few days though.

image.png.cb3dff53215c81f7e5f05b0fb206bcbc.png

"Could-nae agree on the colour a shite"

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Your 100% correct mate I think he shat it SSN reporting he didn't even speak to us. Says it all

Unless we told him to resign rather than pay the release fee. Wish the AGM was this week rather than the other week.

:dance: Bullet dodged. Hopefully they doaty cunts in the boardroom wake up now and go find a proper manager. Or better still, sell up and fuck off. Incompetent bastards. You all know i didn't want DM, it was a ridiculous move by the club but this is fucking beyond any embarrassment we ever suffered under the spivs during the banter years. This board have actually failed to convince a Rangers fan who works for an out and out diddy club to take up the premier football post in this country. It's beyond comprehension. 

If he doesn't want it, no problem. The search goes on. No dramas. He can rot with the sheep shagging scum.

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They have every right to complain until we have a statement from them, wouldn’t have been hard to get one out tonight, it may happen tomorrow or it may not, I don’t trust them to do anything with any urgency.

No issue with people complaining.  But, if it is true that the sheep did not give permission to approach/talk to DM, what else can they say, other that just that?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

To get the job he'd need to resign from the sheep mate that was the big issue here IMO

I don’t see how that would be an issue! If Aberdeen wouldn’t allow us permission to speak to him! You tell him to resign with Rangers picking up the bill as a signing on bonus! 

Just now, The Gas Man said:

Unless we told him to resign rather than pay the release fee. Wish the AGM was this week rather than the other week.

Well maybe now we know why.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I don't think he flapped really, I think he's seen the pittance he will have and the half truths that come with it. A fair few solid sources said he wanted it, something changed when it got close to a decision. Does anyone trust our board to deliver anything given the mess we seem to be in every other week?

I cannot believe he missed two training sessions and a pre match press conference to have a wee think about it.

On 04/12/2017 at 17:04, born a blue nose said:

After everything that's happened the last few days and you still think that?

tenor (2).gif

Yes

16 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Can @eskbankloyal shed any light?

I’m speechless. They had agreed terms with McInnes and he’s then turned it down. I’ve never seen incompetence like it. Heads must roll. 

1 minute ago, The Gas Man said:

They'd still have been due the compensation 

Just now, The Godfather said:

I don't think he flapped really, I think he's seen the pittance he will have and the half truths that come with it. A fair few solid sources said he wanted it, something changed when it got close to a decision. Does anyone trust our board to deliver anything given the mess we seem to be in every other week?

would having the second highest budget in scotland stop you coming to Rangers mate ? and would you opt for the 3rd highest instead? The only reason you would do that is cause one club is happy with 3rd place and the other is NOT happy with 2nd - and you cant handle that expectation

2 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

If he doesn't want it, no problem. The search goes on. No dramas. He can rot with the sheep shagging scum.

boom

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

:dance: Bullet dodged. Hopefully they doaty cunts in the boardroom wake up now and go find a proper manager. Or better still, sell up and fuck off. Incompetent bastards. You all know i didn't want DM, it was a ridiculous move by the club but this is fucking beyond any embarrassment we ever suffered under the spivs during the banter years. This board have actually failed to convince a Rangers fan who works for an out and out diddy club to take up the premier football post in this country. It's beyond comprehension. 

You’re happy about this you fucking clown?

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m speechless. They had agreed terms with McInnes and he’s then turned it down. I’ve never seen incompetence like it. Heads must roll. 

whose heads?

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

As in all the terms, including budgets etc?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

You’re happy about this you fucking clown?

Over the fucking moon, yes. As i said, bullet dodged. 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Would’ve backed him but he was bottom of the barrel for me. No fussed.

Well wait till you see who we get now.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your 100% correct mate I think he shat it SSN reporting he didn't even speak to us. Says it all

where do they say that mate?