MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Just now, backup said:

DM refused point blank to meet anyone from Rangers, as he also did around the time after Pedro  was sacked.

He did meet third party people or agents though. He couldn’t meet anyone from Rangers as his contact would have been broken if he did, not really news.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

where do they say that mate?

The headline bit 

3 minutes ago, backup said:

DM refused point blank to meet anyone from Rangers, as he also did around the time after Pedro  was sacked.

So it wasn't all agreed then, someone is obviously wrong.

It makes me feel so much better and is much less of a riddy the fact that we’ve not spoken to him. Absolutely mental from DM, I can’t for the life of me think why he would not come. He’ll be lying in bed tonight with a sinking feeling in his stomach knowing that he’s made the biggest mistake of his life IMO. 

5 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

If it's true that terms were agreed then it looks like Mccinnes has shat the bed at the last minute. Can't really blame the board for that. We can of course blame them for plenty of other things in this saga.

If the board pick a guy who shat it at the last minute then they picked the wrong guy. It IS 100% the boards fault, no shying away from it. They fucked up, as usual.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We know exactly what has happened.

He has turned down the chance to manage Rangers.

Who gives a fuck what reasons he gives for it,forget him and move on. 

He will regret it far more than we ever will

:tu:

The board have been very arrogant in all this. I think they expected him to walk it from Aberdeen without much work from themselves. He probably asked them some difficult questions that they couldn’t answer. To be honest, we won’t get to the bottom of this as DM won’t speak about it anymore. 

Can just see this board coming out with something along the lines, DM was one of a few candidates we have been looking at, we requested to speak to him but our request was refused, we are now in the process of looking at our shortlist and will be speaking with other candidates in the near future.

Imagine we went back in paid for him to leave sheep etc agreed everything then pulled it :lol: Cunt has shat the bed and not the type we need at our club.

I'll be collecting my tent from my hiding spot shortly fuck DM

Just now, Essandoh said:

Warburton - The Board backed him far too long then sacked him but didn’t sack him then proceeded to hang out their dirty laundry in public for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Caixinha - The Board waited and waited only to appoint an unknown nice guy from a mid-table Qatari side that would go on to be responsible for some of the most humiliating results in the Club’s history,!;94 everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Murty - The Board dismiss any rush for a new manager and place the burden onto the shoulders of a youth manager who can’t say no to take the team. He proceeds to do his best with entirely mixed results and is visibly brought to tears by the responsibility placed on him, for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

McInnes - The Board wait nearly 2 months to officially make a move for their supposed primary target for arguably the most important managerial appointment since 1872, only to have him reject them at the last second, for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Excuse me for not placing the blame at the feet of McInnes. This is entirely on King, Murray, Park, Robertson and the rest of the cunts lurking in the background. Their incompetency has turned the Rangers job into a poisoned chalice that nobody wants. They are toxic and it’s only going to get worse with them in charge.

Good post laid out well 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Can just see this board coming out with something along the lines, DM was one of a few candidates we have been looking at, we requested to speak to him but our request was refused, we are now in the process of looking at our shortlist and will be speaking with other candidates in the near future.

They will see this and copy and paste. We will see it in an hour 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Is that you Robertson

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That is 100% untrue. He was interviewed in March. 

Before PC ? 

Maybe in a huff he didn't get the gig back then ? 

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Really?

I expect them to go find a guy called Derek McKinnes, probably a plumber or something, and appoint him as manager. Then state that he was their first choice all along.

Of course they are going to fucking say words to the effect of what you have written.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Do tell us more

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Warburton - The Board backed him far too long then sacked him but didn’t sack him then proceeded to hang out their dirty laundry in public for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Caixinha - The Board waited and waited to replace Warburton only to appoint an unknown nice guy from a mid-table Qatari side that would go on to be responsible for some of the most humiliating results in the Club’s history for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Murty - The Board dismiss any rush for a new manager and place the burden onto the shoulders of a youth manager who can’t say no to take the team. He proceeds to do his best with entirely mixed results and is visibly brought to tears by the responsibility placed on him, for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

McInnes - The Board wait nearly 2 months to officially make a move for their supposed primary target for arguably the most important managerial appointment since 1872, only to have him reject them at the last second, for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Excuse me for not placing the blame at the feet of McInnes. This is entirely on King, Murray, Park, Robertson and the rest of the cunts lurking in the background. Their incompetency has turned the Rangers job into a poisoned chalice that nobody wants. They are toxic and it’s only going to get worse with them in charge.

This should be pinned.

im more angry at the board making us look like a fucking joke again

mcinnes im not too fussed on not getting, was never happy with the rumoured compo and the back room team anyway

Derek Mcinnes will regret this for the rest of his days, Rangers wont.

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

No, it is a fact, I gave one of the staff here information I had that he would never manage Rangers as long as king was involved, that information was correct then and it is correct now, he has never at anytime been interviewed by Rangers.

If he didn't want the job then fair enough he doesn't have to take it. If he doesn't want it, then best to find out now before we pay compensation and get landed with someone who can't handle the job. We move on. We have dodged a bullet, he will probably get sacked in 6 months and fade into oblivion, we will have a manager that wants to be here and we will still be Rangers,  the greatest club in the world.