Jump to content
MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, backup said:

There is no argument, my information is and was correct, yours wasn't.

Of course it is mate, when’s Billy Davies getting announced?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

im more angry at the board making us look like a fucking joke again

mcinnes im not too fussed on not getting, was never happy with the rumoured compo and the back room team anyway

Derek Mcinnes will regret this for the rest of his days, Rangers wont.

King came to the A.G.M said what we wanted to here. new  manager will be scottish  3 year contract bla bla bla then fucked off knowing it was bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

What manager is That? Do you honestly think this shower of shite can identify and appoint someone who can get us trophies? 

If so I need a shot of whatever your drinking 

It's all well and good puffing out the chest and giving it the big We are the Rangers routine but we've not been Rangers ever since that shower of fucks took ownership and we never will be until they are chased.

Derek fucking McIness turning down Rangers is not the fucking end of the world. It is the end of his career but we are no different today than yesterday. You sulk all you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever we go for now is going to know they are second choice at best. What decent candidate will settle for That?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It would only be a big issue IF he did not trust our board to pay the compensation, because that will be how it happens when managers have to resign to go to other clubs, it is not uncommon.

I still think it is what was being offered (through his agent) on the football side of things, transfers or maybe also a problem with working with a D of F.

We are all guessing up to a point tonight KK, but unless our board come out and explain their side of thing we can only guess.

His relationship with Milne is the reason he didn't resign IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Godfather said:

I think it's spot on and shows the board for what they are. Mothing ive seen so far changes my mind on that 

So that's 2 people one agrees one doesnt. 

I don't get how RM can start to pin views as a recommended post. Maybe its just me.

But this site used to say ff toed a party line. Now RM mods are pinning recommended posts on views of people  seems strange but then this place has went a bit radio rental in general recently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

Derek fucking McIness turning down Rangers is not the fucking end of the world. It is the end of his career but we are no different today than yesterday. You sulk all you want.

Continue with the chest thumping pretending all is well.

If you choose not to awknowledge the mess we are in thats up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

So that's 2 people one agrees one doesnt. 

I don't get how RM can start to pin views as a recommended post. Maybe its just me.

But this site used to say ff toed a party line. Now RM mods are pinning recommended posts on views of people  seems strange but then this place has went a bit radio rental in general recently 

its a recommended post - to read . Its not any party line at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its a recommended post - hardly RMs view. It doesn't need a mod/admin to agree with every word to get recommended. and its certainly one of the best posted on the situation. 

I've said it's a good post on the 2 dafties. Some of us believe he's shat it. But with a mod/admin "recommending" the post it looks like a site view when posted in a thread like this and imo is a strange route for RM to go down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

So that's 2 people one agrees one doesnt. 

I don't get how RM can start to pin views as a recommended post. Maybe its just me.

But this site used to say ff toed a party line. Now RM mods are pinning recommended posts on views of people  seems strange but then this place has went a bit radio rental in general recently 

Its just a recommended post. The site says the views are not of RM but the members who post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

im more angry at the board making us look like a fucking joke again

mcinnes im not too fussed on not getting, was never happy with the rumoured compo and the back room team anyway

Derek Mcinnes will regret this for the rest of his days, Rangers wont.

I agree with your post but the club could regret it, we still have no manager and plenty points to play for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cushynumber said:

its a recommended post - to read . Its not any party line at all.

Well you'd have to ask why a few other posts are not recommended giving a different view?

Look the board are at fault for lots but one guys opinion is down as being recommended. Coming on here that would lead me to believe it's the truth in what's happened. We know fuck all as yet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If everything was agreed then he says naw hes shat it in my book

Matters not wether he shat it or otherwise. The point is, this board failed to land a Rangers man who was manager of a diddy club and that is what speaks volumes, far less anything he may have found out about our set up, budgets and so on. Hardly bears thinking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Godfather said:

Its just a recommended post. The site says the views are not of RM but the members who post.

I just don't get why rm are going down that route. It used to only be used for posting links to games :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never said all is well. Far from it for fucks sake. But not going to cry myself to sleep because Derek Fucking McInnes has decided to stay with the sheep shaggers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe as we have a DOF what we need is a coach, not a manager in the traditional sense, no extra backroom staff, just a good coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, psb07158 said:

We’re going to go for Tommy Wright now aren’t we 

I doubt it. 

I dread to think were we go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Well you'd have to ask why a few other posts are not recommended giving a different view?

Look the board are at fault for lots but one guys opinion is down as being recommended. Coming on here that would lead me to believe it's the truth in what's happened. We know fuck all as yet. 

 

 

I dont agree mate - thats not what recommended posts are about - but Ill tell you what Ill go have a chat with admin and see what they say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, psb07158 said:

We’re going to go for Tommy Wright now aren’t we 

I'd take him tbh.

Not because I think he's what we need but because I dread the alternative ala Pedro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Warburton - The Board backed him far too long then sacked him but didn’t sack him then proceeded to hang out their dirty laundry in public for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Caixinha - The Board waited and waited to replace Warburton only to appoint an unknown nice guy from a mid-table Qatari side that would go on to be responsible for some of the most humiliating results in the Club’s history for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Murty - The Board dismiss any rush for a new manager and place the burden onto the shoulders of a youth manager who can’t say no to take the team. He proceeds to do his best with entirely mixed results and is visibly almost brought to tears by the enormous responsibility placed on him, for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

McInnes - The Board wait nearly 2 months to officially make a move for their supposed primary target for arguably the most important managerial appointment since 1872, only to have him reject them at the last second, for everyone in Scottish football to laugh at.

Excuse me for not placing the blame at the feet of McInnes. This is entirely on King, Murray, Park, Robertson and the rest of the cunts lurking in the background. Their incompetency has turned the Rangers job into a poisoned chalice that nobody wants. They are toxic and it’s only going to get worse with them in charge.

Post of the thread. :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Godfather said:

Its just a recommended post. The site says the views are not of RM but the members who post.

Tbf, I imagine most forums have that disclaimer.

I agree with RFC52, it comes across like a party line. For recommended posts I expect links to games, shit like that. Not opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Matters not wether he shat it or otherwise. The point is, this board failed to land a Rangers man who was manager of a diddy club and that is what speaks volumes, far less anything he may have found out about our set up, budgets and so on. Hardly bears thinking about.

Mate if he says naw there is nothing any cunt can do. why has he said naw? cause he shat it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G13 said:

Maybe as we have a DOF what we need is a coach, not a manager in the traditional sense, no extra backroom staff, just a good coach. 

No we need a manager 

Murty, Warburton, Pedro, McDowall are all coaches 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×