MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Too much back and forward throwing the dust needs to settle but i still stand by my word 6 weeks for a club of the size and standard of Rangers to start showing interest in a man to take charge of our great club is truely Fucking mind boggling.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I doubt it. 

I dread to think were we go

I don’t know where else we turn to mate

Murty isn’t ready and if we go on a run where we drop points to County, Hibs and the filth he’ll get chased out of the club with his reputation in tatters - it’s just not fair on a guy starting out in his coaching career

Big Eck or Wright are the only alternatives I think and does Eck even want it now when he knows he’s not rated. He probably has too much pride. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

I dont agree mate - thats not what recommended posts are about - but Ill tell you what Ill go have a chat with admin and see what they say

I'm no really bothered mate. I was just making the point that any outsiders coming in it looks that way.

I know this place is full of loons like myself so it doesn't bother me but the site did pride itself on being a group of individuals.

It just looks like a site view when pinned. 

But it's a good post im.not even debating that btw or slaughtering the guy :lol:

After the two results against Aberdeen we’ve gotten ourselves back into a decent position only to fuck this appointment up. There’s still plenty to play for but we need to be decisive and quickly. Even if that means appointing Murty until the end of the season, we need stability. 

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Tbf, I imagine most forums have that disclaimer.

I agree with RFC52, it comes across like a party line. For recommended posts I expect links to games, shit like that. Not opinions.

I'll unpin and see what admin other mods say. Thats not my understanding

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm no really bothered mate. I was just making the point that any outsiders coming in it looks that way.

I know this place is full of loons like myself so it doesn't bother me but the site did pride itself on being a group of individuals.

But it's a good post im.not even debating that btw or slaughtering the guy :lol:

you seem bothered mate :tu:

Just now, psb07158 said:

I don’t know where else we turn to mate

Murty isn’t ready and if we go on a run where we drop points to County, Hibs and the filth he’ll get chased out of the club with his reputation in tatters - it’s just not fair on a guy starting out in his coaching career

Big Eck or Wright are the only alternatives I think and does Eck even want it now when he knows he’s not rated. He probably has too much pride. 

The board are tadgers mate. Absolute fucking roasters.

They've backed themselves into a corner with the UK shite. Not foreign bla bla and now have a manager who everyone knew openly was going to be approached knock us back and unless we now go for ONeil i dont see what other uk manager fits us.

Fucking unreal

Just got home and heard the news , fuckin shocker. Unbelievable this board actually made an offer without someone sounding the guy out first like every other club in the world do. Once again this board make the club look like fuckin amateurs . Couldn't give two fucks about McInnes and all the taigs he works with as i thought he was the wrong pick anyway , but this is a new low for this fuckin board and someone with balls up there should be looking for heads.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No we need a manager 

Murty, Warburton, Pedro, McDowall are all coaches 

Spot on. Rio Ferdinand on the PL Extra show was talking about what made SAF a special manager and he was saying it was the little things. Told a story about how one game as he got off the team bus arriving at a stadium SAF says to him randomly “you see what Bellamy’s been saying about you? Says he’s going to tear you apart. If he does, don’t bother getting back on this bus” 

^^ see that, coaches don’t have a clue about. The good managers know their boys inside out and know how to motivate their players. At a club like ours it’s not just tactics, it’s everything else too. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don't, man. :megaanguish: 

Who should we go for now?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Still 3rd fav put your life savings on it happening 

Can just picture leaving the bookies

TiredWaryKawala-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Will be the last thing they're looking at mate they'll be pishing themselves at us and what we've become.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

you seem bothered mate :tu:

I'm not it's just what lido said above it looks a party line.

I wouldn't unpin it mate. It's just my opinion and maybe something to bring up another time with admin.

As I say though it's a very good post and I agree with all bar the DM stuff untill we have the facts. 

But there maybe people who don't agree with any of it or just a bit of it.

I'm more about RM losing its 1 member 1 opinion reputation if you like.

This place got it stinking for being an Ashley lovers hotbed, we know bar one or two thats absolute nonsesne. Because of the looser moderating it looked worse than it actually was.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

last time I fuckin do that

:lol:

Read my next post mate.

I've explained it better I think.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still 3rd fav put your life savings on it happening 

Just stop for fuck sake. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'm not it's just what lido said above it looks a party line.

I wouldn't unpin it mate. It's just my opinion and maybe something to bring up another time with admin.

As I say though it's a very good post and I agree with all bar the DM stuff untill we have the facts. 

But there maybe people who don't agree with any of it or just a bit of it.

I'm more about RM losing its 1 member 1 opinion reputation if you like.

This place got it stinking for being an Ashley lovers hotbed, we know bar one or two thats absolute nonsesne. Because of the looser moderating it looked worse than it actually was.

going by your view - we would never ever be able to recommend a post on a topic that had any poster not agreeing with every element of it.  I dont think that function is just to show some streams during games :tu:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I wouldn't unpin it mate

You're just messing with him now aren't you?

Just now, Sparkle said:

You're just messing with him now aren't you?

No I was being genuine. 

I've not explained it well. Think I done ok at it in my last post lol