MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

How awkward will the interview be for the next guy the go for. He knows he is 2nd best before in the building FFS:megaanguish: 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

going by your view - we would never ever be able to recommend a post on a topic that had any poster not agreeing with every element of it.  I dont think that function is just to show some streams during games :tu:

That's fine mate.

Was more.an observation. Carry on :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

That's fine mate.

Was more.an observation. Carry on :lol:

na Im done for the day

Just now, cushynumber said:

na Im done for the day

Think we all are

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Spot on. Rio Ferdinand on the PL Extra show was talking about what made SAF a special manager and he was saying it was the little things. Told a story about how one game as he got off the team bus arriving at a stadium SAF says to him randomly “you see what Bellamy’s been saying about you? Says he’s going to tear you apart. If he does, don’t bother getting back on this bus” 

^^ see that, coaches don’t have a clue about. The good managers know their boys inside out and know how to motivate their players. At a club like ours it’s not just tactics, it’s everything else too. 

Footballs an easy game, most players have some natural ability, it's their mindset that makes them either winners or losers.

I wish this had happened before the double header, at least we would all agree that there was no collusion and McInnes was a dud.

It would have wiped the smirks of the sheeps faces as well.

Whatever your views on McInnes knocking us back the belated move for McInnes was rushed because King backed himself into a corner with what he said at the AGM about the search for a new manager,it was a half hearted half arsed attempt to appoint a new manager and I fucking despair at what these clowns will do next.

52 minutes ago, The Gas Man said:

Unless we told him to resign rather than pay the release fee. Wish the AGM was this week rather than the other week.

This sounds believable :megaanguish: 

Just now, The Godfather said:

The worst of it is we were riding on a wave after skelpjng them twice then somehow the board have managed to make us look a joke again. 

Whenever we have a glimmer and get a wee gloat it seems they do their level best to floor us again. Well that' how it feels anyway 

Everytime we look to be getting somewhere the rug gets pulled from under us and we are back flat on our face 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

His relationship with Milne is the reason he didn't resign IMO

That might well be right mate, as I say we are all guessing tonight. 

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Who should we go for now?

Think we should go for King and choke the cunt.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Everytime we look to be getting somewhere the rug gets pulled from under us and we are back flat on our face 

We needed a win regardless I know but it's a must now, anything other and I don't think I'll be able to cope! 

I just hope all this stuff doesn' filter down to the players and Murty.

Fucking sick of this "Get <insert name> in till the end of the season" we need a fucking permanent manager. 

I commend Murty for what he has done so far with the last 2 results but imo we wont finish 2nd with him. We will blow hot and cold, dish out the odd skelping then drop points to shite.

How can we expect to make any progress on and off the pitch when we appear to be so amateurish? 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We needed a win regardless I know but it's a must now, anything other and I don't think I'll be able to cope! 

I just hope all this stuff doesn' filter down to the players and Murty.

Of course it will...if they were indeed told yesterday.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I wish this had happened before the double header, at least we would all agree that there was no collusion and McInnes was a dud.

It would have wiped the smirks of the sheeps faces as well.

TBH, I was undecided about him before the double header, but those two games sealed it for me. Aberdeen and 3rd/4th place finishes are his level. We need someone who can actually lay a glove on the tims.

Just now, Big Al II said:

Of course it will...if they were indeed told yesterday.

I fucking hope not :lol:

If that's true then wow 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

TBH, I was undecided about him before the double header, but those two games sealed it for me. Aberdeen and 3rd/4th place finishes are his level. We need someone who can actually lay a glove on the tims.

I still think that's unfair on him mate.

But I can see why the double header has changed people's views or solidified them