MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Don't buy into this comment that McInnes was interviewed in March, fully aware that clubs tap up managers and players but something like that would have got out. If McInnes was interviewed and we went for Pedro then he would have come out weeks ago and said he was 100% staying at Aberdeen because no way would anybody with any credibility decide to work under King and the other clowns after Pedro was picked over them.

Know the poster has got some things right and people take his word as gospel. But like his comment suggesting Rossiter is on 20K a week, I'll put this with the nonsense category personally.

Just now, WWTC said:

I'm siding with Davies. I know thats not a popular opinion to have on here, but right now i'd take him. 

It's the only two names really mentioned bar the McInnes saga.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No point dwelling on it.

We're fucked as a club. This for me shows that this is without doubt the worst period in our history. I wasn't alive for the 80's but I think it would be ridiculous to suggest that time was worse than this. 

I was for McInnes but I find it an unbelievable blow that an Aberdeen manager that apparently is a Rangers man can just knock us back. Brutal. Really fucking brutal.

SAF and McLean done the same mate but at the time both were probably at better club's  (in a footballing sense)

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Don't even think the board know that bar a daft wee band their support is diminishing at a rapid rate 

It really is but sadly the ones who support them are the ones in the public eye

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Don't even think the board know that bar a daft wee band their support is diminishing at a rapid rate 

And the sad thing is they won't even give a fuck until season ticket numbers go down. Then again King seemed resigned to that being a strong possibility in his interview after the AGM and didn't seem overly concerned about it. Guys made a total arse of it.

Any reason why this thread is still going? Usually as soon as these are confirmed the thread is gone.

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

I'm siding with Davies. I know thats not a popular opinion to have on here, but right now i'd take him. 

If he does end up getting it, I won’t be going back to Ibrox while he’s in the dugout. What a sad day it would be when an absolutely despicable wee rat like him walks the halls of Ibrox as our manager.

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

I agree give Davies a chance

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Definitely mate! I’ve backed them as have you. However we are no further forward to competing with the tramps on and off the field. It’s going from one embarrassment to another and the cunts aren’t untouchable! 👎🏻

Just now, Gustav said:

It really is but sadly the ones who support them are the ones in the public eye

But they have to stand up and show they love the Club more than the Comfy wee earner they have now.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

90% + at the agm for each of them  says otherwise mate sadly..

No even bothered at getting knocked back its the embarrassment of it that annoys me. People can be for or against but its a riddy whats happened 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

SAF and McLean done the same mate but at the time both were probably at better club's  (in a footballing sense)

I know what you're saying mate but we have just beaten them two games on the trot and sit currently in second place. It shows how in tatters we truly are still behind the scenes 

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

And the sad thing is they won't even give a fuck until season ticket numbers go down. Then again King seemed resigned to that being a strong possibility in his interview after the AGM and didn't seem overly concerned about it. Guys made a total arse of it.

Aye although better than what went before other than the astronomical amounts the monorail salesman green made at IPO it's like being the tallest dwarf

5 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Interview process :lol:

bet allen walks over this 

Yep. No way Allen identified McInnes. What is the point of a DOF when he has no power. Could King Co not appoint some proven people to run the club (people with more clout than Robertson) and then stay out of things? 

8 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I think it sticks out like a sore thumb what the plan is and always has been, fat Ashley to put cash in but he can’t until him manager is voted out the jungle show. Wee Denboy Wise is our new manager.:dance:with Robbie Neilson as his number two and translator

Never watch the Jungle thingy mate, but if you say that is the way forward then why not. :whistle:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

90% + at the agm for each of them  says otherwise mate sadly..

No even bothered at getting knocked back its the embarrassment of it that annoys me. People can be for or against but its a riddy whats happened 

No that's shareholder vote Mate. Nothing to.so with actual support. Not all season ticket holders are shareholders.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I think it will be the football side of what was being offered mate not his personal deal, just my opinion of course.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I think it will be the football side of what was being offered mate not his personal deal, just my opinion of course.

still got to out do the sheep surely :whistle:

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Yep. No way Allen identified McInnes. What is the point of a DOF when he has no power. Could King Co not appoint some proven people to run the club (people with more clout than Robertson) and then stay out of things? 

DOF is another catastrophic fuck up by the mugs in charge..........

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I know what you're saying mate but we have just beaten them two games on the trot and sit currently in second place. It shows how in tatters we truly are still behind the scenes 

Maybe he genuinely doesn't believe he can catch the taigs here and knows if he fucks it he wont get a decent gig downsouth 

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

Wasn't it rumoured Allen's preferred candidate was Steve McLaren. If that is true then he shouldn't have a job here never mind any power. But aye it's a clusterfuck.

Well even though some of us wanted him in we still had doubts wether he’d even arrive..    it’s taken 6/7 weeks to appoint no one really so that tells me that we are absolutely done under king and his board of cunts.  Cos that’s what they are fucking cunts,  even David Murray wouldn’t let this happen- they’re as bad at running us as the easdale camp the only difference is unsecured loans..   a fucking joke they are and a bad one at that

We have dodged a bullet with mcinnes not coming because he wasn’t the right man for the job in my opinion but it’s embarrassing as fuck he actually knocked us back.

get Walter back until the end of the season 

What was this Rabbit out a Hat King was going to Pull out at the AGM mentioned by Robert Marshall? he said along the lines we would all be eating humble pie.

I thought at the time it was maybe a Decent Managerial candidate and investment in the squad. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Maybe he genuinely doesn't believe he can catch the taigs here and knows if he fucks it he wont get a decent gig downsouth 

That's what I expect the reason to be, which means he's seen or heard something that we haven't imo.