MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Wasn't massively struck on McInnes, but the ones celebrating might want to wait until they see who is appointed as our next manager, because it could be someone pretty bad. Also don't get this massive praise for MPH either, someone many wouldn't have ever heard of prior to a couple of months ago. Not knocking his record, he's done well, but at a poor level and has moved around clubs often even after a season. 

Some even said they don't want McInnes as we're a completely different level when it comes to managing, which is 100% accurate, but the exact same notion applies to MPH.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Any reason why this thread is still going? Usually as soon as these are confirmed the thread is gone.

It's the most active thread on the site, would be daft to shut it

12 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I didnt want him but did you miss the last 3 seasons? 

Of course not. But, and I'm not taking a swipe here.....but I'm looking backwards :tu:

7 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Know it's like a broken record but do you really think we're likely to get that someone with this current shambles? 

Absolutely......

The worrying rumour is that even though we went for DM not all the board wanted him. 

Surely to fuck if that's the case, we approached to talk to him.but also have others to be interviewed?

Surely....

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

That's what I expect the reason to be, which means he's seen or heard something that we haven't imo. 

Really? What have you seen or heard that makes you think we can catch them?

Just now, Gustav said:

It's the most active thread on the site, would be daft to shut it

Just think it's quite embarrassing it's the most active thread. Fuck the cunt, he's not wanting to come so don't give it anymore thought. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The worrying rumour is that even though we went for DM not all the board wanted him. 

Surely to fuck if that's the case, we approached to talk to him.but also have others to be interviewed?

Surely....

Do you really believe they are that organised/competent? 

I don't. 

The words piss up sand brewery spring to mind. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Surely....

He's an ex player , the guy should have been sounded out before he was approached , its fuckin amateurish and nothing knew from these shysters.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It's the only two names really mentioned bar the McInnes saga.

If Mcinnes is backed by his owner, and milne probably has more money than all our board put together, then they could finish 2nd if dont we dont come up with somethin. 

I honest think Davies would do a job for us. Hes not a standout candidate but i'd likely accept that type of appointment rather than Murty. If, as I expect, we go with Murty, then unfortunately we really are so far from the club I grew up supporting that its sickening. Truely sickening. Derek Mcinnes, the manager of fuckin aberdeen, has rejected the opportunity to manage Rangers. That is criminal. This is not the eighties and he is no Sir Alex. Its not how good they are or how highly he rates himself. Its how much of a shambles we have become.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

He's an ex player , the guy should have been sounded out before he was approached , its fuckin amateurish and nothing knew from these shysters.

Aye, im.sure someone would still see him in passing and have a quick "would you be interested in coming here"

It's literally a quick off the record would you question thats it lol 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Do you really believe they are that organised/competent? 

I don't. 

The words piss up sand brewery spring to mind. 

Probably not no

The only way the board get out of this is to appoint Murty to the end of the season, which means if he finishes a strong second he gets the gig.

There is no chance of appointing anyone 'better' than McInnes because they will know they were second place, which either means the Board lack any ambition or they are just fucking incompetent, either choice won't work for better managers.

All they can hope for now is to pray for Murty to be successful and wait for the summer when 'more candidates' will be available.

Fuck it. I’m not even fucking bothered anymore 

these clowns will end up appointing some dugmeat like mcleish or freak out and go and get Michael O’Neill 

major shit show. Fuck them. Do what you want Dave, yer a fuckin shambles ya cunt. Away and lie in yer shite ya fish eyed tramp bastard, geez a text if you need a pot to piss in 

wanker 

9 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If he does end up getting it, I won’t be going back to Ibrox while he’s in the dugout. What a sad day it would be when an absolutely despicable wee rat like him walks the halls of Ibrox as our manager.

Based on what if you dont mind me asking? Im not having a go, im genuinely curious.

Just now, WWTC said:

If Mcinnes is backed by his owner, and milne probably has more money than all our board put together, then they could finish 2nd if dont we dont come up with somethin. 

I honest think Davies would do a job for us. Hes not a standout candidate but i'd likely accept that type of appointment rather than Murty. If, as I expect, we go with Murty, then unfortunately we really are so far from the club I grew up supporting that its sickening. Truely sickening. Derek Mcinnes, the manager of fuckin aberdeen, has rejected the opportunity to manage Rangers. That is criminal. This is not the eighties and he is no Sir Alex. Its not how good they are or how highly he rates himself. Its how much of a shambles we have become.

I actually watched a video on Davies on youtube he was meticulous in everything he did, People always state he's a headcase who loves to battle with Boards. I dunno what we will do now.

3 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Really? What have you seen or heard that makes you think we can catch them?

Nothing, that's the problem.

Clearly it's been confirmed to him though when he's been told the kind of money he'll be dealing with here.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

What was this Rabbit out a Hat King was going to Pull out at the AGM mentioned by Robert Marshall? he said along the lines we would all be eating humble pie.

I thought at the time it was maybe a Decent Managerial candidate and investment in the squad. 

"Look at me look at me I know something you don't know". 

That alone boils my fucking piss and is a cancerous element in our support that needs to get to fuck sharply, 95% of the time that shite does more harm than good. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye, im.sure someone would still see him in passing and have a quick "would you be interested in coming here"

It's literally a quick off the record would you question thats it lol 

It happens at every other club on the planet. None of them are fit to run a fuckin market stall. Clubs been a laughing stock for years and unbelievably this lot have made it even worse.

There's got to me more to it than McInnes weighing up both jobs and simply choosing to remain with the Sheep..

You can't but help think our board have fucked up somewhere along the way.

Just now, Smile said:

I actually watched a video on Davies on youtube he was meticulous in everything he did, People always state he's a headcase who loves to battle with Boards. I dunno what we will do now.

How does Davies work with Mark Allen? He doesn't, so we fire our DoF? That would be a fucking shambles are spending so long getting him.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

His managerial record is far better than Mcinnes'

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Also don't get this massive praise for MPH either, someone many wouldn't have ever heard of prior to a couple of months ago. Not knocking his record, he's done well, but at a poor level and has moved around clubs often even after a season. 

Some even said they don't want McInnes as we're a completely different level when it comes to managing, which is 100% accurate, but the exact same notion applies to MPH.

A better level than we play at,

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Look at me look at me I know something you don't know". 

That alone boils my fucking piss and is a cancerous element in our support that needs to get to fuck sharply, 95% of the time that shite does more harm than good. 

I actually thought he maybe got some info from his son who's well positioned now but seems either it fell through or was just bullshit.