MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Id go for mph if we have the tools he needs, if not eck to stabilise us then good gaffer in after him

Hopefully Murty does us proud mate but do you think this could re open the foreign manager route?

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

He never shat it that's the board nonsense being pushed out to cover up the shambles currently going on behind the scenes at our Club that even a Rangers Man like McInnes would not take the Job. 

I believe he did mate 

Embarrassing by the club but I am a little pleased this didn't go through. McInnes struck me as an easy way out with little thought or effort from the board. Very underwhelming.

That said I bet we go and get someone worse now! 😂

although I wanted mcinnes I'm not really that arsed. murty has got the team playing well, got a good tactic and I don't mind the rest of the fixures of 2017 being left with him. having jack out for 3 games is a big drawback but I'm sure he will fill the void.

unlike 90% of the players on here in not buying it's the boards fault. obviously they had to arrive at the decision and gather the funds required, I also think that they knew a lot earlier who they were going to go for but divided to wait until after the double header.

the media are all 100% using propaganda to put the board in a negative light and everybody is buying it.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

DQeuKgPXcAA6quL.jpg

I’m not taking anything away for this absolutely shit show of a recruitment process but that’s proper loser mentality. Perhaps a bullet dodged. 

Keith Jackson wrote that..just saying

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not taking anything away for this absolutely shit show of a recruitment process but that’s proper loser mentality. Perhaps a bullet dodged. 

Its a decision he will need to live with now Couldn't bring himself to resign :lol:

4 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

although I wanted mcinnes I'm not really that arsed. murty has got the team playing well, got a good tactic and I don't mind the rest of the fixures of 2017 being left with him. having jack out for 3 games is a big drawback but I'm sure he will fill the void.

unlike 90% of the players on here in not buying it's the boards fault. obviously they had to arrive at the decision and gather the funds required, I also think that they knew a lot earlier who they were going to go for but divided to wait until after the double header.

the media are all 100% using propaganda to put the board in a negative light and everybody is buying it.

Who's fault is it then that we don't have a manager after six weeks? The board.

Who should have had a shortlist of available managers before sacking caixinha? The board.

Who pigeonholed the search by stating they wanted a manager only with experience in Scottish football? The board.

Who said interviews were commencing last week? The board.

Who obviously was waiting, for no apparent reason, to speak to Mcinnes for six weeks? The board.

Who probably hasn't interviewed any potential managers and instead had all hopes pinned on Mcinnes blindly walking into the job? The board.

Who releases a fucking amateur statement, at best, at 9:45pm bullshitting about "we didn't want Mcinnes anayway"? The board.

Who doesn't trust a word that cones out of the club now? Sadly, fucking me.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Keith Jackson wrote that..just saying

Same guy that said to get the job he'd need to walk away from the sheep 

that was tough, just read 40 odd pages because i was out when all this happened

cant really say anything over and above what's been said already

i didn't want mcinnes and didn't hide that, i thought mph was the best man to take us forward. but after some time i started to emotionally invest in mcinnes becoming our new manager... because... everyone was convinced he'd be the new manager.

now? fuck it, bring in billy davies. our club's fucked and so he's a perfect match for it.

don't care, id just like to say fuck the kingalings whom forced king into power, hope you're happy

An absolute mess is what this whole process has been, I like the shape murty has adopted so hopefully we get this hoodoo of three wins in a row out of the way on Saturday and get a nice win streak going.

The sooner we have a manager in the better, I still think the situation with McInnes isn’t over, however I won’t be too upset if he doesn’t join. 

Im also rather concerned at how we have to wait till the new year for an appointment, surely there must be someone out there suitable for the job right now?!

I don't get what Aberdeen have gained from making this as hard as possible for all parties involved.

Theyve missed out on what is for them an astronomical fee for a manager in compensation and they've probably now got an at least slightly demotivated manager who hoped he'd be Rangers manager by the end of today.

All to score some cheap points over big bad Rangers, bizzarre

6 minutes ago, HashPizza said:

An absolute mess is what this whole process has been, I like the shape murty has adopted so hopefully we get this hoodoo of three wins in a row out of the way on Saturday and get a nice win streak going.

Seriously worried today's events unsettle the team and affect us on Saturday

So, in summary Keech, he shat it. 

26 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yeah, it is.

If this is the case, then it's unimpressive from him.

28 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

But the board endorsed his position. the weirdest statement ever.

39 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Even if that's true it comes down to the fact that we could have brought it all to a head either way with McInnes much earlier

Now it feels like we've wasted all these weeks and the process is having to start all over again

At the end of the day I think McInnes will regret this decision much more than us. He will never again have the opportunity to manage a club of our size again in his career.