MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

Mcinnes will be lying in his bed wide awake right now regretting that decision he made today guaranteed. What a plonker.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Two things come out of this. 

1. Our board are fucking wallopers

2. Mcinnes is a bit of a shitebag

100 pages summed up perfectly 👌🏻

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

At the end of the day I think McInnes will regret this decision much more than us. He will never again have the opportunity to manage a club of our size again in his career. 

I think he has just ended his career and doesn't even know it. From now on he will be known as someone who wouldn't even talk to a bigger club about moving, is totally risk averse and wants to feel loved. His side will go back to their natural position of 3rd/4th in the league fighting it out with hibs and hearts as they fall back to relative obscurity. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think he has just ended his career and doesn't even know it. From now on he will be known as someone who wouldn't even talk to a bigger club about moving, is totally risk averse and wants to feel loved. His side will go back to their natural position of 3rd/4th in the league fighting it out with hibs and hearts as they fall back to relative obscurity. 

I think he might end up in the Scotland job

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I think he might end up in the Scotland job

He would be a safe bet. Risk averse, no boat rocking, no expectation to achieve anything. He ticks all the boxes.

13 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Mcinnes will be lying in his bed wide awake right now regretting that decision he made today guaranteed. What a plonker.

I personally doubt that, especially after he reads that statement Traynor shat out earlier.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He would be a safe bet. Risk averse, no boat rocking, no expectation to achieve anything. He ticks all the boxes.

Whatever happens, Rangers won't be back, that's for sure.

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I agree. After Sunderland and now us I don’t think anyone will take a risk approaching him. It’s hard to comprehend really. Even if the board are the twats we think they are it didn’t stop Warburton getting the Nottingham Forrest job after being sacked by our board. Even after an unsuccessful end with us he still moved up the managerial ladder from where he was before us. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity (it fucking better have been anyway) and he’s fucked it.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Looking at it now he had some cheek calling out wee Pedro with his "Your job Is to beat celtic" interview. At least Pedro stepped into the ring and went down fighting. McInnes declined to even put on gloves.

How good would it be if Pedro called him out on that from Mexico? 

Hola, Derek, eres un coño tan pequeño!

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

How good would it be if Pedro called him out on that from Mexico? 

Hola, Derek, eres un coño tan pequeño!

Pedro can say "Derek, your  job for the rest of your life is to be mediocre. Be happy, you chose this".

26 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Fucking boak. 

Just posted in in the big thread in BD mate 

I think we will see a few of these over the next few days trying to get the sheep fans that wished him dead back on side

Maybe even wheel oot ash Taylor to apologize to del for being angry he rattled his good lady:lol:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Just posted in in the big thread in BD mate 

I think we will see a few of these over the next few days trying to get the sheep fans that wished him dead back on side

Maybe even wheel oot ash Taylor to apologize to del for being angry he rattled his good lady:lol:

Aye most sheep fans will be eating humble pie tonight. They didn't cover themselves in glory.

24 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

it didn’t stop Warburton getting the Nottingham Forrest job after being sacked by our board. Even after an unsuccessful end with us he still moved up the managerial ladder from where he was before us.

Warburton had done well down South with Brentford prior to joining us and that wouldn't have been forgotten down South.  That's why he would've been offered the Nottingham Forrest job.  

United at last with sheep fans in our hatred of the shit bag oh wait they probably all love him again deleting their posts.

Average player and manger as time will tell.

Oh was his boss not interested in film investments like the rest of them?

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Aye most sheep fans will be eating humble pie tonight. They didn't cover themselves in glory.

Until we go back for him in Jan:giggidy:

Joking aside he can go fuck himself 

Just now, barkie said:

Oh was his boss not interested in film investments like the rest of them?

?

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Warburton had done well down South with Brentford prior to joining us and that wouldn't have been forgotten down South.  That's why he would've been offered the Nottingham Forrest job.  

That was my point. He couldn’t get a job in the Championship after being sacked by Brentford. After Rangers he went to Forrest which is a step up from Brentford. So what we seen as failure actually resulted in Warburton moving up the Championship ladder. Managing Rangers enhanced his CV.

3 minutes ago, barkie said:

United at last with sheep fans in our hatred of the shit bag oh wait they probably all love him again deleting their posts.

Average player and manger as time will tell.

He will regret it for the rest of his life. Its the I didn't feel wanted chat I dont get we were pay over a million for him and his team wtf more does he want? stroke my ego please naw get fucked ya arrogant cunt  

So McInnes loves Aberdeen, then. :no:

You turned injun, din'ya.

8979-4324.jpg

Not going to lie i have posted more than one that i thought this was a done deal and pretty sure it was a go ahead. I am pretty gutted we could not get them both as i thought they would have been good appointments . But being a football fan in general nothing goes smoothly. I accept Mcinnes and Docherty have stayed put at Aberdeen but now finishing above Aberdeen will be even the more sweeter. Do i think Mcinnes will regret this yes i do, Exact same way Scott Allan now regrets it and that comes straight from the horses mouth. 

I hope we keep Murty till the end of the season and going buy how we perform and if we finish 2nd with a small gap between us and celtic or even better over taking the fuckers i would gladly give Murty the job but my only worry with him being would be his knowledge in the Transfer windows

It was like coming this close to your dreams and then watch them brush past you like a stranger in a crowd. At the time, you don't think much of it. You know, we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, 'Well, there'll be other days.' I didn't realize that that was the only day