MacBoyd

Derek McInnes

5 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Two posts and not a bit of punctuation in sight. Fuck sake. 

there's a full stop at the end of the second post. Prick.

4 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Whilst I’m at it, Martin O’Neil’s team was day and night compared to that celtic team just now. They were big, the bullied and dominated our football playing Rangers team and advocaat didn’t have a clue what to do next. Then a Scottish manager came in and went toe to toe with them and dominated them by winning 5 out of 6 trophies.

This can easily be replicated against that shower of shit

Hence me saying McLeish didn't inherit a team full of donkeys. McInnes will. 

56 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

Hence me saying McLeish didn't inherit a team full of donkeys. McInnes will. 

You have missed the point.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

They were shite

Still not as rotten as this lot tbf

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

🤔

Sutton been on the gear?

3CBDBABD-6F6B-494E-8B25-05260E30ED7B.jpeg

Would you step in for a friend?

I thought DM was favourite to become Rangers manager.

Why is he being linked with brenda's job?

When Warburton lost the cup that season I felt he wasn't the man for us and I feel the same abour McInnes after he lost the league to a very weak septic

Just now, Thermopylae said:

When Warburton lost the cup that season I felt he wasn't the man for us and I feel the same abour McInnes after he lost the league to a very weak septic

Well yea those are the same things..except Warburton lost the cup with us to hibs when we had a far better team/more money than hibs and Mcinnes lost the league when he was at Aberdeen and had far less of a budget than the taigs...I guess it’s not the same actually.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Well yea those are the same things..except Warburton lost the cup with us to hibs when we had a far better team/more money than hibs and Mcinnes lost the league when he was at Aberdeen and had far less of a budget than the taigs...I guess it’s not the same actually.

Someone posted thebm tarriers league winning points tally and tbh anyone who expects Aberdeen should've bettered that is off their tits.

9 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

He lost the league? That season that Aberdeen were heavy favourites to win it? That season that didn't happen?

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Someone posted thebm tarriers league winning points tally and tbh anyone who expects Aberdeen should've bettered that is off their tits.

Aye tbf I said he bottled it a few weeks ago but really you can’t bottle something that you were never expected to win. he’s currently keeping pace with them in the league with a squad that got a lot of key players taken from it last season and a minimal budget for replacements. Pretty impressive to me and makes me wonder what he could achieve with the facilities and funds we could offer.

People are Ragin cause DM never stopped the scums run of titles nothing more or less

I said at the very beginning of our Journey that the only team that will stop them is us 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

People are Ragin cause DM never stopped the scums run of titles nothing more or less

I said at the very beginning of our Journey that the only team that will stop them is us 

Yup.

During the season where they ran them close until the end I was hoping they’d stop the scum as it would have been their run of titles halted earlier than I expected.

Kinda like saying if Leicester had finished second that they bottled it.

There’s no one who’s more against us bringin in DM as manager than me.

But to hold not winning the league against him is crackpot material. 

25 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Yup.

During the season where they ran them close until the end I was hoping they’d stop the scum as it would have been their run of titles halted earlier than I expected.

Kinda like saying if Leicester had finished second that they bottled it.

They would have...big time.

This Andy Devlin guy who is supposed to be King's go to journalist seems to have got his timing a bit wrong, did he not say that contact with the sheep would be made on Monday ? I cannot believe that happened and has not made the press.  :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This Andy Devlin guy who is supposed to be King's go to journalist seems to have got his timing a bit wrong, did he not say that contact with the sheep could be made on Monday ? I cannot believe that happened and has not made the press.  :unsure: