Virtuoso

General Press Chat

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Since our last manager and some of the present team are RC

How does that work? 

Bitter fanny of a man 

Screenshot_2017-10-28-22-36-56.png

Neil Lennon wouldn't take the job even if he was offered it as he absolutely hates Rangers.  There's a video on youtube of Lennon shouting "orange bastards" at our support and spitting on a Rangers scarf.  Lennon is one of the most bitter, hateful, cunts in Scottish football.  He actively targeted Referees a few years ago in a shameful campaign of intimidation where is Delahunt's outrage at that?

• Like 2

Neil Lennon is a blatant case of being bi polar. I genuinely believe if he wasn't involved in football he'd be dead

im not even taking the piss either. 

• Like 2

Was the ginger dumpling ever OFF the drink?

Steaming idiot of a tramp, bet he drinks to forget his arse being used as a playground for priests.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think so. Scotsport hasn't been on for years as far as I'm aware. sportscene is just woeful telly,sure I haven't seen him on that.  This is the bid I saw. Betsafe? Never heard of it.

His fenian brain has been addled with cheap vodka.
Check out the amount of nervous tics (pun intended) this clown has picked up during his drunken binges
Clark has two draws since arriving in Scottish football less than a week ago.
Would actually chuck watching Rangers if they ever signed such a horrible cunt as TLB.
Derek McInnes who we are reported to be considering is younger than both of the his  :taig: recommendations.
Should the polis not be checking this cunt out for hanging about the bushes in a park.

• Like 1

Some of the replies to this are hilarious.

Delacunt.jpg.39f99791c52ae858592d06fea1986353.jpg

• Like 2

Just goes to show the bigoted shites that have been operating in our media once again. We've probably had more Catholics than that lot over the years. Cunts obviously as bitter as Speirs. They shouldn't be allowed to work in sports media when they're so biased against us. The club should be getting lawyers onto the counts for slandering our image and getting them sacked.

• Like 3

Aye Jim it's because we hate kafliks every body hates roman kafliks ....eh even tho Pedro was a tim ya fuckin dinosaur 

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think so. Scotsport hasn't been on for years as far as I'm aware. sportscene is just woeful telly,sure I haven't seen him on that.  This is the bid I saw. Betsafe? Never heard of it.

Jesus fuck, look at the actual shape of the cunt!

Fucking taig mess, hated him as long as I can remember football being on cooncil telly (back in the day).

• Like 2

Considering the number of catholics we have signed these many years, this derelict wankers assertion is nothing short of absolute bullshit!

We'd never consider lennon for the simple fact he is a fenian, ira loving lowlife mentally unstable cunt of the highest order!

When it comes to Clarke as manager, I was basically saying, 'Clarke??? WTF does he bring to the table?'

I knew of his successful career as a Chelsea player : won the 1997 FA Cup Final, 1998 Football League Cup Final and 1998 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Final. And was voted into Chelsea's centenary XI.

I'm first to admit, though, that I know virtually fuck all about him as  a manager, but I'll tell you this - in his first two matches, at the helm of a very very poor kilmarnock team, sitting in the relegation zone, both Rangers and the so called invincible scum mob failed to beat his team.

In the game against the paedos, I expected a cricket score; however, from some of the clips I saw, Kilmarnock played some extremely good one touch football with excellent movement in the second half.

I was also surprised to find out this guy got his managerial education with the likes of Chelsea  and Liverpool, got Manager of the month in the EPL, played to a 5-5 tie against Sir Alex Ferguson's Man U in his final game as manager, and got West Brom their best finish in 33 years. 

Would I hire him as manager right now if I was chairman?

Fuck, no! 

But, sure as fuck, I'd consider him to the point of having him under a microscope these next few months.

Thought the cunt was dead, not to long to go now by the looks of him though:lol:

The trampy bastard knows celtic are vile bigots and will do and say anything to divert the attention from that rancid paedo harbouring terrorist loving clatty buggering cult of a club. 

• Like 4

I don't do twitter. Given that he signed off due to the 'hatred', can anyone post some of the twitter trail please.

9 hours ago, don logan said:

It's not because they're kaffliks, it's ra Sellick connection. And I wouldn't approach them for exactly that reason too.

Stevie Clarke doesn’t have any connection to celtic !!!

The rancid alky cunt commentates on Stv 2 covering horse racing, remember him on snide making jokes about ibrox being turned into a Tesco or morrisons, horrible horrible man, another pandering to the taig agenda. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Neil Lennon wouldn't take the job even if he was offered it as he absolutely hates Rangers.  There's a video on youtube of Lennon shouting "orange bastards" at our support and spitting on a Rangers scarf.  Lennon is one of the most bitter, hateful, cunts in Scottish football.  He actively targeted Referees a few years ago in a shameful campaign of intimidation where is Delahunt's outrage at that?

Sweep sweep. They have to keep pushing the Rangers and Catholics myth so they can play the victims.

Personally I think Rangers don't promote our connections to Northern Ireland and Parts of the Republic enough.

Yes obviously we're a Scottish club but Irish links have been there since 1872 and before.

• Like 1

Funnily enough, he doesn’t mention that Neil McCann would be a perfectly reasonable choice (if he had more experience, the requisite record and competence and all that)

Honestly , you sometimes wonder what planet some of these cunts live on . 

11 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Since our last manager and some of the present team are RC

How does that work? 

Bitter fanny of a man 

Screenshot_2017-10-28-22-36-56.png

Hang on Jim, I'll approach Yellowfang just now.

Me - awright lenny ma man,i'm deanzy fae Rangers Media. Listen, would you be interested in the current vacancy at Ibrox?

Sugar puff teeth - would i fuck

There ye go Jim, it cuts both ways. Spare me the why not yesterday's man! 

Wonder what's worse Jim? Rangers not being able appoint Lennon as manager or drunk driving which killed 300 people in the UK last year?

The guy should #shame himself not Rangers.

Someone should ask Delarunt why his beloved celtic have never in it's entire history had a Protestant chairman? And that's despite playing in a country were the vast majority are Protestant.

• Like 1

Delakunt is as bitter as they come I remember listening to him on clyde when we started getting into the mess we were in back in 2012, he wanted us dead and buried hate him.