McCrorie is our best young player since... who?

Ryju84

1 hour ago, siamthedanger said:

Lewis Macleod I rated very highly. Was disappointed to see him go. 

He left on Hogmany 2014, he has played 15 games in nearly 3 seasons, Jamie Ness also looked the real deal but the pair of them are made of twiglets.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’d be criminal if the new manager just dropped him from the squad. I’d rather him than Cardoso at the back 

100 percent, he is a better player and is better suited to the scots game, he is going to be a great defender, you can see it.

He’s actually class btw. Sitting thinking about his performance today and he was the best player on the park today. 

Old school, he got clattered twice and got up and got on with it instead of squirming about. 

I wonder when he plays 60 games if he’ll be worth £70 million as well

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He left on Hogmany 2014, he has played 15 games in nearly 3 seasons, Jamie Ness also looked the real deal but the pair of them are made of twiglets.

Jamie Ness was an excellent player. Had the ability to be as good as ferguson,  perhaps even better as he could shoot but unfortunately lacked physical robustness and possibly mental toughness.

Was chuffed for the lad today. The joy on his face when he scored was great to see.

Looks to me like he gives everything for the jersey and is determined to win every challenge he goes in for.

Great attitude and hopefully he can continue to improve and could become a real star for us.

Can we all just settle down a wee bit!

Hes played well and I was delighted for him to get his goal today but we need to give him time to learn, make mistakes and breathe. There is enough pressure on him at the minute just trying to find his feet without us all having him touted as our best young player ever!

He looks an outstanding prospect but don't want to hype too much because even Barrie McKay looked a huge prospect when he first started getting regular games for us and then the inconsistent performances began which made him a target for people to get their frustrations out on.  Wouldn't want McCrorie to be hyped so far that one or two average games and he becomes a target too.

He has massive potential but let’s not get carried away he has a long way to go.

his man of the match award was awarded by drunks in hospitality as there were 2-3 players who were ahead of him 

enjoyed his celebration though it’s genuinley feels better when it’s one of your own 

Won't compare him to others.

He's been fantastic in his own right and I hope he's given the opportunity to develop in the first XI. 

It's the least he deserves, he'll probably have a few poor games in there, but that's to be expected. Right now I think he's our best CB (going by form).