McCrorie is our best young player since... who?

Ryju84

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I didn't say he was as good a player. I said he had the ability.Ā 

Only a 14 year old or a sad cunt posts memes rather than a anĀ actual response.Ā 

Jamie Ness was absolutely nowhere near Barry Ferguson, whether it be at ability level or shooting level.

Hardly a surprise it was you that said it though as youā€™ re an absolute spacker.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Jamie Ness was absolutely nowhere near Barry Ferguson, whether it be at ability level or shooting level.

Hardly a surprise it was you that said it though as youā€™ re an absolute spacker.

Barry Fergusons shooting was generally awful, by his own admission. One great goal scoring season and cup semi final aside he rarely troubled keepers from outsideĀ the box.Ā 

If you actually read the intial post I said he had the ability. WhichĀ he did. Having ability and being able to use it are different things.Ā 

Rather be a "spacker" than a well known saddo.

I like the way your avatar is the adidas logo. That's really cool mate, kudos.Ā 

51 minutes ago, gsa said:

Barry Fergusons shooting was generally awful, by his own admission. One great goal scoring season and cup semi final aside he rarely troubled keepers from outsideĀ the box.Ā 

If you actually read the intial post I said he had the ability. WhichĀ he did. Having ability and being able to use it are different things.Ā 

Ā 

52 minutes ago, gsa said:

Jamie Ness doesnā€™t,Ā on any level,Ā deserve to be mentioned in any post about Barry Ferguson.

Anyone who thinks he had anywhere near BFā€™s talent is a spastic.

Barry, in his pomp, played in one of our best midfields and on many occasions dominated big games here and in European games.

Jamie Ness scored a cracker against them, thatā€™s about it

Ā 

5 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

Lewis Macleod I rated very highly. Was disappointed to see him go.Ā 

Agree to an extent. He looked quality in the second tier and was also performing well for Scotland st that age group, could of progressed but we will never know as we won a watch in fairness, as his injury problems have only worsened since heā€™s left us and to be honest I feel heart sorry for the lad as heā€™s never had the chance to prove himself and I honestly doubt he ever will.Ā 

Back on point, you could count a few in the years gone by, but the weight of expectation or perhaps even the over expectations of our support made them believe they had made it before they had. Barry Ferguson is for me the last true talent to emerge through our ranks, but weā€™ve had Hutton, again could have had the footballing world at his feet yet fucked himself, Charlie Adam (was chased by our support) yet again had a great opportunity down south but fucked it, john spencer left and got better and better, weā€™ve had countless players that were not deemed good enough and gone on to decent things, but I honestly hope that this lad stays for many a year, I know nothing of his upbringing so no idea if heā€™s from a Rangers background but fuck me he reminds me of a young Richard Gough.Ā 

Young Barrie McKay could have been also, from sitting in the west enclosure I witnessed first hand done of the best first touch to a ball Iā€™d seen since I see Davie Cooper but unfortunately the boy lacked the heart to wear the shirt and by the fact heā€™s in and out of the side at forest that is never going to change. Shame it seems the talent is there but the heart is lacking to be a talented bear these days but young Mcrorie seems to have it all, was so pleased for him getting that goal the day.Ā 

The more I think about his performance today the more Iā€™m desperate for Murty to be in the ear of the new manager telling him to continue his development in the first team.Ā 

Iā€™m genuinely excited about watching him progress with us, and itā€™s what we need to be doing from now on. If heā€™s good enough heā€™s old enough and McCrorie is more than good enough.Ā 

Today he showed pace, power, grit,Ā timing and being a threat in the opposition box.Ā 

He also wanted to play for the badge and that means everything to the fans

Just now, Bluenose1986 said:

I'm just gonna take the tarriers train of thought.Ā 

Ā 

Ā£100 mil

Iā€™ve been told this week off a taig at work that 47 cunts were watching tierny ha ha ffs 9 EPL teams and the rest of Europeā€™s top clubs, best left back in Europe and they are expecting bids of Ā£85 million plus come Christmas ha ha ha. By that account even windass must be worth about Ā£20 million ?

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Iā€™ve been told this week off a taig at work that 47 cunts were watching tierny ha ha ffs 9 EPL teams and the rest of Europeā€™s top clubs, best left back in Europe and they are expecting bids of Ā£85 million plus come Christmas ha ha ha. By that account even windass must be worth about Ā£20 million ?

Yes I was being facetious.Ā 

BUT.Ā 

How often do they say shit and it gains traction?

atmosphere on a champions league night.Ā 

Best British left backĀ 

losing 2-1 is some how a winĀ 

wanyama

van dijk

to name a few things wether we think it's arseache or not they are profiting financially or in football terms.Ā 

So mcrorie looks fucking solid. Sell him as solid. He's doing a job in Scotland against diddies. So is tierny.Ā 

What's the difference?Ā 

Literally nothing except they have the media behind them. Shit needs to change.Ā 

Yes it pisses me off and yes I'm spewing.Ā 

We need to wake the fuck upĀ 

Also a good answer to that question is the lad who played along side Mcrorie the day, Danny Wilson was a great prospect in days goke by and alongside Davie Weir after playing less than 20 games many as sub got signed by Liverpool fir Ā£5 million ha ha crazy when you think about it.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

BUT.Ā 

Best British left backĀ 

wanyama

van dijk

to name a few things wether we think it's arseache or not they are profiting financially or in football terms.Ā 

So mcrorie looks fucking solid. Sell him as solid. He's doing a job in Scotland against diddies. So is tierny.Ā 

What's the difference?Ā 

Literally nothing except they have the media behind them. Shit needs to change.Ā 

I donā€™t disagree with any of that mate, I make you 100% right and itā€™s sickening. Ā 

Wanyama was a decent player they did make a decent profit on but see the rest of the shite they signed at that era they lost millions and thatā€™s a fact. Bangura etc the list is massive get our press donā€™t say fuck all about that.Ā 

We do need to wake up though your right mate.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

BUT.Ā 

Best British left backĀ 

wanyama

van dijk

What's the difference?Ā 

Fuck me I was driving home the other night before the last Scotland game and keevens was raging that tiermey was playing right back because of the lad that signed fir Liverpool was left back as he was the best left back in Europe !! I kid you not fuck me, Europe !!Ā 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Fuck me I was driving home the other night before the last Scotland game and keevens was raging that tiermey was playing right back because of the lad that signed fir Liverpool was left back as he was the best left back in Europe !! I kid you not fuck me, Europe !!Ā 

The machine rolls on. The "neutral" media sucks it upĀ 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I donā€™t disagree with any of that mate, I make you 100% right and itā€™s sickening. Ā 

Wanyama was a decent player they did make a decent profit on but see the rest of the shite they signed at that era they lost millions and thatā€™s a fact. Bangura etc the list is massive get our press donā€™t say fuck all about that.Ā 

We do need to wake up though your right mate.Ā 

Wanyama.Ā 

Sell on clause.Ā 

If the doesn't give you the fear.Ā 

I don't know what does.Ā 

34 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ā 

Jamie Ness doesnā€™t,Ā on any level,Ā deserve to be mentioned in any post about Barry Ferguson.

Anyone who thinks he had anywhere near BFā€™s talent is a spastic.

Barry, in his pomp, played in one of our best midfields and on many occasions dominated big games here and in European games.

Jamie Ness scored a cracker against them, thatā€™s about it

Ā 

You've entirely missed the point, I think you're doing itĀ intentionally.Ā 

I'mĀ not saying he was as good. Obviously. I'm saying on raw talent he could've been. Clearly he wasn't. Ā 

It's funny that you would call someone a spastic. Ā Ā 

A little boy with the adidas originals logo as his avatar!hahaĀ 

6 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Wanyama.Ā 

Sell on clause.Ā 

If the doesn't give you the fear.Ā 

I don't know what does.Ā 

Cunts got apparently Ā£5 mill but I doubt the figures to be honest. Remember the Asian country they sold to Swansea for Ā£12 mill (no laughing now) then in that years accounts the most expensive player in Swanseaā€™s history only cost Ā£6 mill and it wasnā€™t him ffs. The Scottish media play their game fir them. They have fucked it in the transfer market in the last 10 years, under TLB especially but yet we only hear of these great deals, there has literally been 2 or 3 wanyamaĀ and Forster the main ones before Brenda cane in. Thatā€™s a fucking fact.Ā