bluchoo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SENT THIS TO @Rfc52 5 mins ago 

Games  going on (about 60 mins in) and all the folk to my right are standing up to see. I looked towards the corner and there a cunt with a saltire with YES on it (but its backwards). The place starts singing rule britannia and god save the queen. The cunt wae the saltire is jumping about in the huff, next minute a catalan flag is brought out and every cunt starts booing. 2 stewards go over and to be fair it looked to me like they grabbed the flags (a bit rough and heavy handed) and walked to the side at GF1 with them. A cunt then comes along the seats, runs down the stairs, tuns along and throws a belter of a haymaker at the steward who took the flag?????. About 3 polis lifted the cunt and hes raging and shouting as the crowd gives it cheerio cheerio ?????????

The one holdin the yes saltire is always on twitter trying to make himself relevant. 

Some teenage spice boy poof that will tell anybody that'll listen about his local team bollocks.

Now all tears and snotters saying he was ejected for having a scotland flag... Theres a saltire above the Sandy Jardine stand but the stewards dont allow them? 

Sad thing is the Rhecord will run this as a story?

21 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

His name is Manpreet Singh  :mutley:

I know the cunt, went to a school near me and is about the same age.

He's an absolute embarrassment. His facebook is a riddy, he posts all the time about how he loves thistle :lol: 

Me and my pals genuinely wonder how he made it out of school alive.