• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

SENT THIS TO @Rfc52 5 mins ago 

Games  going on (about 60 mins in) and all the folk to my right are standing up to see. I looked towards the corner and there a cunt with a saltire with YES on it (but its backwards). The place starts singing rule britannia and god save the queen. The cunt wae the saltire is jumping about in the huff, next minute a catalan flag is brought out and every cunt starts booing. 2 stewards go over and to be fair it looked to me like they grabbed the flags (a bit rough and heavy handed) and walked to the side at GF1 with them. A cunt then comes along the seats, runs down the stairs, tuns along and throws a belter of a haymaker at the steward who took the flag?????. About 3 polis lifted the cunt and hes raging and shouting as the crowd gives it cheerio cheerio ?????????

I sit in west enclosure so never really see what the fuck it was about, but being 43 and filling Rangers for 35 years + it absolutely made my day seeing of all cunts thistle fans fighting amongst their own and stewards etc ha ha ha comedy gold ???

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

They had a yes flag, guy tried to make out he was kicked out for having a Scotland flag. Tosser should know political flags are not allowed :lol:

pt.jpg

That’s the one thing that annoys me most of the whole independence shite, as much as think of myself as British I am also Scottish, and I hate that they bastards have high jacked the saltire as their own. 

Dont get me wrong I would never lose sleep over it as the union flag is more important to me but I just hate those Jacobite scumbags running about with our national flag as if it’s a symbol of their identity. Cunts. 

3 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

They had a yes flag, guy tried to make out he was kicked out for having a Scotland flag. Tosser should know political flags are not allowed :lol:

pt.jpg

So that's where Thistle get their colours from,must have been there on holiday,certainly wasn't playing in Europe:dance:

It was actually funny as fuck, they went into absolute meltdown! 

One guy started with a steward, him & his family got papped out & as he was doing it another Partick fan started on the polis who put him against the wall! 

Next came the two cunts with the flags, that then started a mini riot! Police, stewards & Partick fans firing into the concorse, punches being thrown in all directions! 

By all accounts the police & stewards were heavy handed! Good to see! Horrible set of fans!

38 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I’m absolutely shocked by this story.... A steward at Ibrox actually reprimanded an away fan for trying to provoke the fans of the club that have employed him for the day!! Surely not.

Aye it’s the stewards - it’s about time those cunts done their job that’s what they are there for because mark my words any Bear that responds would be arrested, lose his job and possibly his family. That’s Scotland that we live in - in fact the stewards are meant to check flags so they shouldn’t have even got in in the first place 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Aye it’s the stewards fault ya mongo - it’s about those cunts done their job that’s what they are there for because mark my words any Bear that responds would be arrested, lose his job and possibly his family. That’s Scotland that we live in - in fact the stewards are meant to check flags so they shouldn’t have even got in in the first place 

? I was being sarcastic ffs.. I was making the point that the stewards normally let the away fans do whatever they like. Just you concentrate on licking those windows little guy ??

4 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

The one holdin the yes saltire is always on twitter trying to make himself relevant. 

Some teenage spice boy poof that will tell anybody that'll listen about his local team bollocks.

Now all tears and snotters saying he was ejected for having a scotland flag... Theres a saltire above the Sandy Jardine stand but the stewards dont allow them? 

Sad thing is the Rhecord will run this as a story?

how ironic is it to bang on about supporting your local team who are named after Patrick but play in Maryhill

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s the one thing that annoys me most of the whole independence shite, as much as think of myself as British I am also Scottish, and I hate that they bastards have high jacked the saltire as their own. 

Dont get me wrong I would never lose sleep over it as the union flag is more important to me but I just hate those Jacobite scumbags running about with our national flag as if it’s a symbol of their identity. Cunts. 

regardless of anyone's political views

that saltire with YES written across it like that looks tacky and trampy as fuck. Glad you didn't see folk desecrating the UJ in the same fashion

Of course we've got the real thing back home, haven't we Jack?

The real thing?

Aye, a big place called Firhill. It's about twice the size of this place.

Really?! wow!

Aye, jam-packed every week so it is

away ye go ya couple a lyin old bastards! a was brought up in Maryhill!

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

regardless of anyone's political views

that saltire with YES written across it like that looks tacky and trampy as fuck. Glad you didn't see folk desecrating the UJ in the same fashion

Exactly mate, in all the time the indi shite was in full swing, saltires with yes was common place,  union flags with no plastered over them was not. No need and more ckass/respect to do so. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Exactly mate, in all the time the indi shite was in full swing, saltires with yes was common place,  union flags with no plastered over them was not. No need and more ckass/respect to do so. 

aye mate it's one thing having a proper printed UJ like many RSC flags, but that saltire with the giant YES just looks boggin imo. Fair dues the UJ has the red stripe along the middle so the letters look more aesthetically pleasing than they would on a Saltire, but still fuck those yes voting pikey tramps and their shitey flags. And fuck Catalonia and the Irish republic. And fuck Bobby sands

12 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

aye mate it's one thing having a proper printed UJ like many RSC flags, but that saltire with the giant YES just looks boggin imo. Fair dues the UJ has the red stripe along the middle so the letters look more aesthetically pleasing than they would on a Saltire, but still fuck those yes voting pikey tramps and their shitey flags. And fuck Catalonia and the Irish republic. And fuck Bobby sands

He’s deed. 

Worst thing of they cunts making their shite political embarrassment the day, they had plenty chance to display these ridiculous flags and make their statement weeks back when we played them twice in 6 days but didn’t ? Why not ? Because they are all jump on the bandwagon shitebags who are only up for disrespecting our war hero’s for a cause that has absolutely no substance. Even most plastic fenians at the giro dome have lost family members in the wars this symbolises. Pathetic doesn’t begin to get close.