bluchoo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Worst thing of they cunts making their shite political embarrassment the day, they had plenty chance to display these ridiculous flags and make their statement weeks back when we played them twice in 6 days but didn’t ? Why not ? Because they are all jump on the bandwagon shitebags who are only up for disrespecting our war hero’s for a cause that has absolutely no substance. Even most plastic fenians at the giro dome have lost family members in the wars this symbolises. Pathetic doesn’t begin to get close. 

they think they're big men for doing at Ibrox

5 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

This catalonia thing is making me sick ? Ambulance chasing in this countrys becoming a fuckin pandemic 

Boy in my work was saying he "felt a connection" with the Catalan cause because the way the Irish were treated in NI. Cunts fae Possil and has never been to Ireland in his life, genuiely think he needs sectioned.

Just now, HeHaw said:

Boy in my work was saying he "felt a connection" with the Catalan cause because the way the Irish were treated in NI. Cunts fae Possil and has never been to Ireland in his life, genuiely think he needs sectioned.

connection is the name of a young Catalonian boy

6 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

This catalonia thing is making me sick ? Ambulance chasing in this countrys becoming a fuckin pandemic 

Had a boy in court for going into I think the Spanish consulate in Edinburgh and kicking off about independence etc, he got lifted. Wanted to know where the media were so he could tell them his story. The told him to bolt :lol: 

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I’m absolutely shocked by this story.... A steward at Ibrox actually reprimanded an away fan for trying to provoke the fans of the club that have employed him for the day!! Surely not.

The wee Partick tramp will be telling people that a "No voting steward stole my flag" :lol:

5 hours ago, HeHaw said:

Utterly hilarious mate ? Much as I hate fenians like mclean stokes etc least theyve grown up there and have ammo for their vile political views.

Wee John Paul from Springburn whos never had a bus journey outside glasgow never mind a passport to visit any of his "oppressed brethern" wants to free ireland, free palestine, free catalonia and free willy ? Honestly man the SNP fanatics are the cringiest cunts on the planet.

4 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Had a boy in court for going into I think the Spanish consulate in Edinburgh and kicking off about independence etc, he got lifted. Wanted to know where the media were so he could tell them his story. The told him to bolt :lol: 

Hahahaha "I'm a political prisoner" he cries to the inmates of the wing in Bar-L as he peels a murderer's orange for him.

10 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Can imagine down Helen St in the morning

Officer,this is a roll and slice,I distinctly asked for fair trade meusli and soya milk

I said something similar one time in London Road many years ago 

Got a pie n beans 

Officer this is a pie and beans, I’m a vegetarian...

Officer - eat the beans then 

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

Utterly hilarious mate ? Much as I hate fenians like mclean stokes etc least theyve grown up there and have ammo for their vile political views.

Wee John Paul from Springburn whos never had a bus journey outside glasgow never mind a passport to visit any of his "oppressed brethern" wants to free ireland, free palestine, free catalonia and free willy ? Honestly man the SNP fanatics are the cringiest cunts on the planet.

:tu:

14 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

The one holdin the yes saltire is always on twitter trying to make himself relevant. 

Some teenage spice boy poof that will tell anybody that'll listen about his local team bollocks.

Now all tears and snotters saying he was ejected for having a scotland flag... Theres a saltire above the Sandy Jardine stand but the stewards dont allow them? 

Sad thing is the Rhecord will run this as a story?

Fuck the record, who cares what they run with

9 hours ago, HeHaw said:

They like to make connections that aren’t there, Catalonia is one of the richest in Spain, it’s like London declaring independence from the UK because they have all the wealth and want to keep it.

17 hours ago, gsa said:

It dumbfounds me that people are so willing to jump on the Catalan bandwagon without any real insight or context. 

Also, why the fuck do they care? 

They think it justifies their own shortsighted attitude that indepedence is the only way forward for Scotland, when in truth it would a huge backwards step.

I imagine before kick off these helmets where  sitting with a semi giving it 'mon, we will take in the yes flag and get it right up them'

Bet they felt right pricks listening to the rest eh the game on the radio, realising that their team are absolute no marks and that Scotland is still part of Great Britain.

HAHA.

13 hours ago, HeHaw said:

Probably was misheard and said matalan!

image.jpeg.1d2804359327c2bd7e137d9cbb1a60b3.jpeg