bluchoo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, williemacbrd said:

Ok mr mongo stop frothing, we all know the lights were left on because the English fucked the Irish, if you don't know that then shut the fuck up, what do you have to say on here to get banned sine die

:lol::lol:

You said why did the Irish put the lights OFF, I said so the wee boys couldn't see the priests creeping up on them.

Is it banned you want? @cushynumber

12 minutes ago, williemacbrd said:

Ok mr mongo stop frothing, we all know the lights were left on because the English fucked the Irish, if you don't know that then shut the fuck up, what do you have to say on here to get banned sine die

Just don't sign in :lol:

It's so so sad. What a pathetic life you must lead.

You realise that people in Ireland think supporting celtic is chavvy? They don't care about you, yet you're so desperate to associate yourself with them . It's laughable.

Just now, gsa said:

You realise that people in Ireland think supporting celtic is chavvy? They don't care about you, yet you're so desperate to associate yourself with them . It's laughable.

They're aw tarrier bastards as well.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Who mentioned celtic? not me

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

They're aw tarrier bastards as well.

The point I was making was that celtic fans would have you believe everyone in Ireland loves them. It's nowhere near true. Man U, Liverpool, Leeds, Sunderland, Arsenal all more popular.

4 minutes ago, williemacbrd said:

Who mentioned celtic? not me

Not anyone in the Irish Republic either. They are all busy supporting premiership teams and laughing at you pretending to be Irish. 

Just to wrap this up because you're boring... Glasgow is in Britain, Londonderry is in Britain,  Barcelona is in Spain and  Dublin refused to fight the Nazi's.

Jeez, I've surprised myself. Turns out I am insightful!

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Not anyone in the Irish Republic either. They are all busy supporting premiership teams and laughing at you pretending to be Irish. 

Just it wrap this up because you're boring... Glasgow is in Britain, Londonderry is in Britain,  Barcelona is in Spain and  Dublin refused to fight the Nazi's

That boring i pissed you off, i couldn't give a fuck where Glasgow or Barcelona is but your obviosly wasting a lot of your time giving a fuck about it

2 hours ago, williemacbrd said:

Some posters are treat more unfairly that others mate. Not a very big partisan board we have. 

11 hours ago, gsa said:

Are you claiming that fascist Ireland did not endeavour to aid the navigation of aircraft from fascist Germany?

Because if you were claiming that, you'd be wrong.  

Next you'll be telling us Ireland wasn't the only Western European country to refuse to accept Jewish Refugee children... 

They didn't even accept their own children, fucked them abroad because the kafflick church demanded it.