Morelos' overall play

Gaz52

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He's only scored one goal against a team in the top five and you think that.:whistle:

He's the top scorer in the league :whistle: 

Just now, Smile said:

As mentioned previously we have Miller to chase the cripsbag we need a goalscorer.

Wit :lol: 

You definitely don't watch us play if you think that, Miller chases fuck all he's always 20 yards behind the play

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

He's the top scorer in the league :whistle: 

Wit :lol: 

You definitely don't watch us play if you think that, Miller chases fuck all he's always 20 yards behind the play

What a poor out I expected better than you to reiterate a point made by another poster.:tut:

4 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

We've shown in recent times that youth when good enough will get an opportunity. There must be a reason Hardie hasn't played any sort of minutes. 

I think his contracts up at the end of the season and he's reluctant to sign again if he doesn't get a chance. Not 100% on that.

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

As it stands he wont sign a new contract. 

I can understand he's frustrated but he'd be mad not to sign another contract with Rangers. Realistically the likes of Raith Rovers, Falkirk, Dunfermline will be his only other options. Those clubs will still be there after his next contract. 

I,m confident that Morelos will start scoring again, probably against Hamilton.  As for Hardie it seems that Murty wants to give him some sort of chance but if and when a new manager is appointed that chance may disappear.  I'd like to have seen more of him in the first team but maybe he's one of these players who just isn't quite good enough.

He should be walking off that park with 4 goals today. I've had his back throughout this drought, his general play has improved week by week and he didn't really get too many chances. Today is unforgivable for a Rangers forward. He needs dropped now i'm afraid.