Morelos' overall play

Gaz52

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

I can't remember in almost 50 years of watching football witness a striker miss so many sitters in a game, yes we were poor today but I still can't believe he never scored at least 3, I don't think he even hit the target once. I'm totally baffled!! 

McCoist missed barrel loads.

We are all looking for our next big star , this guy is probably the best of a very bad bunch but that doesn't make him a good player. He wouldn't get on the bench in any of our great forward lines in the past but this is the standard some of our support think is good enough.

Should have had a hat trick the day.

i thought his attitude at getting subbed was disgraceful, 2-0 down and the cunt just strolls off.  Captains back in the day would have booted his baws for that.  But we've a team full of shitebags, so that's not going to happen. 

He should have taken that chance in the first half, whatever he was trying to do with his feet on the ball he lacked the composure required. I'd like to see him play with Hererra for a while. In saying all that, he was one of our better performers today, but that is not much of a compliment.

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

He should have taken that chance in the first half, whatever he was trying to do with his feet on the ball he lacked the composure required. I'd like to see him play with Hererra for a while. In saying all that, he was one of our better performers today, but that is not much of a compliment.

I want to see him and Hardie upfront together. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Can’t understand why Herrera doesn’t get a run of games alongside him up front. Miller is a dreadful strike partner because he sees himself as some sort of trequartista these days. 

Because he's absolute garbage aswell. 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Not for me. I like Ryan, for a young player with plenty of skill on the ball, but this is the wrong time to be bringing him into the team, in my opinion.

Nah I don’t think so, I think they’d get goals. Hardie is a good poacher just needs chances.

It’s all very good suggesting that we drop Morelos but then you look at the alternatives: Miller, Herrera & Hardie

Yes going 9 games without a goal isn’t acceptable and in an idea situation you would drop him but his contribution to the team outside of the goals puts him ahead of the three mentioned above in my opinion.

Hopefully though he re finds his scoring touch pretty soon, I have a feeling once he gets 1 he will start to bang them in again.