McCrorie,Wilson,Alves and cardoso

Orange and Blue

Spoiler

With Alves due back and Cardoso aswell,would you change it at the back? Or keep  McCrorie and Wilson? Which are doing well at the moment. Possibly could use McCrorie in front of Alves and Cardoso as a defensive midfielder going into 3 centre backs. Then you've got Wilson looked ok yesterday?

Good headache for the management to have.:thumbup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy with our defensive options. Personally think alves is the best of the bunch still and hope he wants to stay here now Pedro has gone.

However mccrorie and Wilson deserve to Keep their places based on performances in last couple of games.

Keep the 2 that have been playing until one of them loses form, injury, suspension, then replace.

Dropping either of them and bringing in Alves purely on reputation is shite, and Cardoso is poor and doesn’t deserve to be back in the team either.

Have to say if it wasn’t for poor shooting from Thistle they would’ve scored one or two yesterday, Wilson is terrible at letting his man run by him and all their chances came from him misreading his man/ball watching.

I’d bring Alves back in alongside McCrorie, it would be fantastic for his development to play alongside some with the experience Alves has. 

Alves and McCrorie for me.

Cardoso is one of the worst I've seen center-half wise. Not quite on a par with Kiernan but not as far off as some might think.

Wilson has played well past 2-games since he's came back in but we've had too many false dawns with him. It will take more than that to win me over. 

McCrorie can learn a lot from someone like Alves (who's not set the place on fire so far, granted) 

the last 2 games have been against utter horseshit in the league and again both times we should have lost goals from open play due to runners simply running off their man

alves showed against st johnstone away that he can actually command a backline and get them defending, pair him with mccrorie

aberdeen will tear wilson and mccrorie apart unfortunately

Be a fucking shambles if McCrorie is dropped for any of them. 

We constantly ramble on about bringing through capable youth and McCrorie has looked like our best CB this season. Alves has been the biggest let down I’ve seen at Rangers with the reputation he brought with him. 

Telling ye btw that kid can go to the very top or he can be a one man club, it works well for us either way. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Be a fucking shambles if McCrorie is dropped for any of them. 

We constantly ramble on about bringing through capable youth and McCrorie has looked like our best CB this season. Alves has been the biggest let down I’ve seen at Rangers with the reputation he brought with him. 

Telling ye btw that kid can go to the very top or he can be a one man club, it works well for us either way. 

Purely on his recent performances, McCrorie is a stick on for me and I hope he’s with us for a long time.

McCrorie is a good young player but there's a danger he's being made into Franz Beckenbauer here when he's actually cost us 3 or 4 goals. I'd play him against most teams but against Aberdeen and them I'd probably side with Wilson next to Alves. I'd have Alves in every week.