Slaven Sacked

Breaking on Sky 

West Ham United can confirm that Slaven Bilic has today left his position with the Club.

The Chairmen and board of West Ham United would like to place on record their thanks and gratitude to Slaven and his team for their services over the past two-and-a-half years, but believe a change is now necessary in order for the Club to move forward positively and in line with their ambition.

West Ham United can confirm that Bilic’s coaching assistants Nikola Jurcevic, Edin Terzic, Julian Dicks and Miljenko Rak have also left the Club with immediate effect.

The Club’s search for a new manager to take West Ham United forward is underway and an announcement regarding Bilic’s successor is expected to be made over the coming days.

(Hope they go for Moyes , as I don't think he'd be the right manager for us ) 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

And the £120m for dembele and tierney....cos they're worth it.

That price must be for each player , cause they aint going for anything else , sellik sources have said . Also canny believe Bilic is away more than two hours n brenda hasny been mentioned by Sky yet ffs giphy.gif  

16 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

You're a numpty :thumbsup:

True.

But im guessing they scored a quick goal.

All i hear is someone at the end having an epileptic fit or doing a Chewbacca impression... aaarrrggghhh aaarrggghhh

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

True.

But im guessing they scored a quick goal.

All i hear is someone at the end having an epileptic fit or doing a Chewbacca impression... aaarrrggghhh aaarrggghhh

:lol:

West Ham brought it back to 2-1 then Liverpool immediately scored their third. That guy's reaction is priceless.