Well done RM

cushynumber

3 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Will come as no surprise to those who have watched this to learn it was written by a leftist oirish pape once accused of being an Ira member, or the fact it was aired by an organisation that's absolutely riddled with his ilk. 

It’s always the same with these writers and actors, all fkn re-writing history.

The series glossed over the torture and atrocities being committed in Spain against protestants, focussing on what happened to catholics  in England. And it was their Spanish catholic 'allies' that grassed the papists in to the kings men anyway.  Canny trust them eh?

1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

I've got Gunpowder recorded on Sky but no got around to watching it yet, will be cheering on the goodies against the Papist baddies.

You see some Catholic cunt in the very first episode fyi.

No, not talking about Lennon.

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s always the same with these writers and actors, all fkn re-writing history.

Not going to pretend I'm better informed with the historical facts but the needless and constant inferences about the kings sexualty caused me to suspect this was written by someone with an agenda. A quick background check on this character Bennett pretty much tells you all you need to know really. 

1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

The day Queens Highway appears on the front page of every national Newspaper will eclipse everything, you and babn will deservedly take the plaudits for that.

I don’t know if I’m sworn to secrecy or not but my sources tell me he’s alive and was seen a week ago 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I don’t know if I’m sworn to secrecy or not but my sources tell me he’s alive and was seen a week ago 

100% alive if he's reading which I'm sure he is he can come on to confirm he was stood next to the minted car garage at roseburn post game. 

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

100% alive if he's reading which I'm sure he is he can come on to confirm he was stood next to the minted car garage at roseburn post game. 

That sounds about right from what I heard. Edinburgh enticed him. You should be proud.