Barjonas new deal

Dan Deacon

Just now, Blue Rino said:

Hopefully young Ryan Hardie is getting a new deal too.

I can see Hardie giving it a go somewhere else as he never seems to get a chance even when scoring at International level and with the Under 20's.

Just now, Smile said:

I can see Hardie giving it a go somewhere else as he never seems to get a chance even when scoring at International level and with the Under 20's.

Hopefully the new manager gives the kid a chance as I think he has something to offer us going forward.

2 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Hopefully the new manager gives the kid a chance as I think he has something to offer us going forward.

I think so too as soon as we had gone 3-0 up against Thistle I thought we would have put him on. that's the time to play them and give them some confidence.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

He needs more game time and at 3 up we should be providing it, in saying that the times I have saw home he hasn’t set the heather on fire.

The kid has worked hard and built himself up from being a skinny wee boy to a good strong upper body to help him stand his ground.

Thought Barjonas looked promising last season and would like to see him get more chances this season, though with Dorrans and Jack being first picks he might have to wait for injuries and suspensions to kick in.  Same with Hardie, would like to see him get more game time.

Good to get him tied up for a couple more years. Hopefully he’ll get a decent amount of game time this year and not just in games where it’s 3-0 and the games died. 

3 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

Hopefully young Ryan Hardie is getting a new deal too.

If he wants to have any sort of career in Football he should leave. 5/10mins here and there is no good for a guy that will be 21 in a few months.

He’s already done his loan spells out he now needs to go somewhere he can get 20+ games a season year on year.

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Good to get him tied up for a couple more years. Hopefully he’ll get a decent amount of game time this year and not just in games where it’s 3-0 and the games died. 

If he wants to have any sort of career in Football he should leave. 5/10mins here and there is no good for a guy that will be 21 in a few months.

He’s already done his loan spells out he now needs to go somewhere he can get 20+ games a season year on year.

Unfortunately that may be the case though the new manager coming will hopefully gives him a chance to prove otherwise.