MisterC

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Amac9 said:

This. Watching shite week in week out, getting beat by teams like Annan fucking Athletic at home, witnessing some of the worst players to pull on our jersey, McCoist...

Said it before on here, McCoist helped save the club and our history to then go on and destroy his credibility completely in my eyes. The whole experience in the lower Leagues could have been so different with a coach who knew what he was about.

When a Director of a club tells you the other clubs in your division are simply not scared of Rangers because of the incompetence of your manager, that's cause for extreme concern. We all saw it, yet he kept that job for over four years. Shameful.

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Miss Mike Ashley.

I often sit awake at night wondering what our saviour is doing now and whether he misses us a much as we do him.:thinking:

Shed a tear every time I walk past a Sports Direct shop and sometimes I can't help but scream MIKEY PLEASE COME HOME!!!!  But alas, it's always in vain.

I'd welcome demotion to the lower divisions  all over again if it gave us one more day with my mate Mikey. 

He will be back some day. Once a Ranger always a Ranger.

He's' still with us and taking in Money on the strips any time you buy. Plus the club just paid him 3 million quid so dumb and dumber could avoid court.

The football was dire but the journey was interesting.

It was something we never dreamed we would be doing but the clubs that we helped along the way showed us a different side of Scottish football.From the ball on the hedge to folk hanging out windows on top of garages to see our games  the media followed.

it made us stronger as a support and also let Scottish football know they needed us more that me needed them.

And you could get home after a game a lot quicker ?

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Getting more than 1 away ticket a season on ccs , being welcomed by clubs , no bile and hatred towards us like the spl , I thoroughly enjoyed our warbuton season in the championship 

same here mate, didn't miss any games, some quality stories for the grand weans one day haha