MisterC

Things you miss from the lower leagues

8 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Fuck all. 

Back were we belong. 

Not quite but we're getting there.

Some of the trips were unreal. Full bus bevvying away to Arbroath on a Monday night I think it was. 

Seeing every ground in Scotland was a bonus.

Super Lee playing CB, CM and ST all in the same game. Shoulda given the big man a run in nets. 

What team sold more tickets than they had the safety certificate for?

8 hours ago, Amac9 said:

This. Watching shite week in week out, getting beat by teams like Annan fucking Athletic at home, witnessing some of the worst players to pull on our jersey, McCoist...

Said it before on here, McCoist helped save the club and our history to then go on and destroy his credibility completely in my eyes. The whole experience in the lower Leagues could have been so different with a coach who knew what he was about.

When a Director of a club tells you the other clubs in your division are simply not scared of Rangers because of the incompetence of your manager, that's cause for extreme concern. We all saw it, yet he kept that job for over four years. Shameful.

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Miss Mike Ashley.

I often sit awake at night wondering what our saviour is doing now and whether he misses us a much as we do him.:thinking:

Shed a tear every time I walk past a Sports Direct shop and sometimes I can't help but scream MIKEY PLEASE COME HOME!!!!  But alas, it's always in vain.

I'd welcome demotion to the lower divisions  all over again if it gave us one more day with my mate Mikey. 

He will be back some day. Once a Ranger always a Ranger.

He's' still with us and taking in Money on the strips any time you buy. Plus the club just paid him 3 million quid so dumb and dumber could avoid court.

The football was dire but the journey was interesting.

It was something we never dreamed we would be doing but the clubs that we helped along the way showed us a different side of Scottish football.From the ball on the hedge to folk hanging out windows on top of garages to see our games  the media followed.

it made us stronger as a support and also let Scottish football know they needed us more that me needed them.

And you could get home after a game a lot quicker 😂

Playing spot the tarrier shirt in the other teams support and thinking,your tinpot club is playing ya cock,it's all about The Rangers

Getting knocked out the league cup by Forfar before the league season had started

Had some really great days and trips to places/grounds we might never have went to otherwise but it's not something I'd ever like us to go through again.

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Getting more than 1 away ticket a season on ccs , being welcomed by clubs , no bile and hatred towards us like the spl , I thoroughly enjoyed our warbuton season in the championship 

same here mate, didn't miss any games, some quality stories for the grand weans one day haha

Shagging Gustav’s 4/10 maw while he was at the games way his tap aff 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Shagging Gustav’s 4/10 maw while he was at the games way his tap aff 

Ssssshhhhhh

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

What team sold more tickets than they had the safety certificate for?

Elgin :lol:

Games getting postponed cos there's a burger van on the park

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Elgin :lol:

Something mad like 5000?:lol:

Just now, Young Bob said:

Something mad like 5000?:lol:

Aye. 

They just kept selling tickets lol. 

Was a December iirc. 

Rearranged game was the weekend before Christmas I think, sure even Kyle Hutton got a goal that day

26 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

same here mate, didn't miss any games, some quality stories for the grand weans one day haha

Haha 😂 class 👍🏻👌🏻

McCoist calling off games because we had one under 14s player in a Scotland squad.